Kilmarnock 0 - 2 Aberdeen

We've obtained 13 points from losing positions this year. That is more than I thought it would be.

Also, we've only lost once (Motherwell) and drawn twice (Hamilton and Partick) to bottom six teams this year. Annoying that after years of having bogey teams in the bottom half, the year we rectify that to a degree we can barely lay a finger on those filling the top 6.

Killie 0 -2 Aberdeen

McLean and Rooney

McInnes will have the players up for battling for second and proving the doubters wrong - starting at Rugby Park.

How would another meaningless 2nd place finish prove the doubters wrong? We'd still have bottled the majority of big games this season

• Upvote 1

My guess is that McInnes is too hard on the players through the week.

They have no pride and so play like shite after the first big mistake.

Hopefully, he's let them relax a little this week.

Will be able to tell straight out the traps which it is - if we play like Hamilton then nothing has changed.

I'll take a good performance over a good result tomorrow.

i.e. I don't care if we lose 3-1 and their goals are penalties/set plays just so long as there is;

decent link up play [rather than hoof ball],

a good tempo in spells

a cohesive defense

Failing to dominate possession after loosing a goal is recent bad habit that I want dropped tomorrow.

Not too much to ask is it?

• Downvote 1

I hope you're fishing...

@@dj_bollocks

I'm not.

How would you explain how shit they are when they go a goal down, how they don't try to keep possession after losing a goal or the lack of fight after half time?

They don't feel empowered, that's why IMO.

I hope that Monday started with some soul searching, then moved on to 'We can do better than that', then moved on to 'Let's play like we know we can'. - you can't do those things if someone is telling you what a cunt you are.

@@dj_bollocks

I'm not.

How would you explain how shit they are when they go a goal down, how they don't try to keep possession after losing a goal or the lack of fight after half time?

They don't feel empowered, that's why IMO.

I hope that Monday started with some soul searching, then moved on to 'We can do better than that', then moved on to 'Let's play like we know we can'. - you can't do those things if someone is telling you what a cunt you are.

:wtf::clangers2: or :gay: or :fishing:

My guess is that McInnes is too hard on the players through the week.

They have no pride and so play like shite after the first big mistake.

Hopefully, he's let them relax a little this week.

Will be able to tell straight out the traps which it is - if we play like Hamilton then nothing has changed.

I'll take a good performance over a good result tomorrow.

i.e. I don't care if we lose 3-1 and their goals are penalties/set plays just so long as there is;

decent link up play [rather than hoof ball],

a good tempo in spells

a cohesive defense

Failing to dominate possession after loosing a goal is recent bad habit that I want dropped tomorrow.

Not too much to ask is it?

Brilliantly bonkers stuff again.

Especially the bit about not minding if we lose 3-1 as long as their goals were set pieces or penalties.

DM says "We all share the disappointment but I've no time for wallowing in self pity, I've no time for weakness, I've no time for people feeling sorry for themselves. I've only got time for getting busy, working hard and getting ready for the next challenge.”

Seems like he’s making a point to someone. He also made a point to clarify that he wasn’t taking the responsibility for players having a poor game or making individual errors, so could be that he does have a mean streak in him behind closed doors? Might be that he’s fed up of deflecting flak from certain players

Lose today and we'll lose all 5 post split matches. Win today and the side's confidence might just return. Barring last season, when we had a final to look forward to, we are normally shite post split, so not too optimistic this end ?.

Will be more interested in whether Wright lamps McCann at Dens Park.