Sevco Thread

Calm down Betty, a know you start sweating whenever you see the word Glasgow!,take it you weren’t there seen as you hate the place so much?,shame missing the final through your hatred of a city,THATS what would be strange!,or are you an absolute hypocrite bellend that only talks drivel every time Glasgow is mentioned but finds yoursell at Hampden to watch finals?

Which one Betty

1.don fan that doesn’t go to finals through their own hatred

2. Dickhead hypocrite

:laughing:  What the fuck you on about?

sorry, but you’re going hell for leather to advocate more tickets for them.

Im a season ticket holder in the south stand and if I had to move again to accommodate them then I’d definitely make my opinion known and may indeed tell the club they are disrespecting our fans.

You mentioned an additional £100k (you’re maths are not correct but let’s go with it), we’ll I’d happily pay the additional £25 or so per season on my season ticket NOT to give the bigot brothers more seats

I'm with Millertime on this one. Empty seats does us no good whatsoever. It doesn't have to be a permanent thing - the tickets get made available a week before the game only when it's obvious Aberdeen fans aren't going to sell them.

Aberdeen have already announced the RDU will be closed next season unless there's sufficient demand. You could easily hand that to paying old firm fans - leave say the first 10 rows empty and stick nets up to stop stuff being thrown.

Put the profits into AberDNA.

• Downvote 5

I'm with Millertime on this one. Empty seats does us no good whatsoever. It doesn't have to be a permanent thing - the tickets get made available a week before the game only when it's obvious Aberdeen fans aren't going to sell them.

Aberdeen have already announced the RDU will be closed next season unless there's sufficient demand. You could easily hand that to paying old firm fans - leave say the first 10 rows empty and stick nets up to stop stuff being thrown.

:fishing:  or  :nutso: ?

Now it seems that The Rangers and the TV Media are changing the kick off times to let all the huns have time to fill the stadiums.

A statement from Saints said: "At the request of Sky Sports, our live fixture against The Rangers on Sunday 23rd February will now kick-off at 1:30PM.

The match will be the first time that St Johnstone's new ticket stance will be in place with Rangers supporters to get three stands at McDiarmid Park.

Or is it something else  :dontknow: 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Had a look at the bears den, i hate to say it but some posters actually are on the soft after beating the timbos the other day. Ryan Christies genital grab is their favourite point of discussion at the moment. Well they better enjoy multi parting until a team from the epl comes calling, to keep them up. And he'll be gone, gone, gone...

How would the segregation for that work as the remaining tickets will be scattered across the stadium.

If I was asked to move seat from my season ticket seat (next to the fence) a week before a rangers or Celtic game I'd hand it back and not go back.

• Upvote 1

I just don't understand Aberdeen fans who want to fill our ground with the garbage from the OF. I do understand that those types would be hailed as sensible or progressive with the media particularly that which is based in the West but for fuck sake guys how can you advocate giving seats to OF fans without feeling extremely, extremely dirty from the inside out.

It's not for me. Fuck the filthy money.

• Upvote 3

Why would you want to hand it to old firm fans ? I would actually like to see us cut their allocation and have more empty seats.

• Upvote 5

How would the segregation for that work as the remaining tickets will be scattered across the stadium.

If I was asked to move seat from my season ticket seat (next to the fence) a week before a rangers or Celtic game I'd hand it back and not go back.

No it wouldn't. The RDU is going to be shut next season, and only opened if the rest of the stadium is sold out. It was one of Cormack's big announcements recently.

If the entire upper deck is empty, no-one is going to have to move seats. And if the choice is it being empty or having just under 3,000 old firm fans putting £80,000 into Aberdeen's bank account, make more sense to go with the latter.

• Downvote 6

Aye those losers from Peterhead that are huns are the worst.

Boy that plays for one of the Ellon junior teams is one.

I used to go round and ride his bird as much saturdays as possible when he was playing fitba because he's a hun/ Chelsea fan. He's a wimp

She canna have been up to much Poodler if she was with a hun...