Watches

Jones

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Ive had to stick the old classic Casios in storage as someone very kindly bought me an Apple Watch for Xmas on account of my awesome DIY skills.

I miss the Casios. Ive been wearing this Apple thing with no charge for the past 3 days cos I keep forgetting to plug it in and where the charger is. Its basically a wrist ornament. An extremely expensive bangle.

I love it when its working but its another bloody thing to have to charge up.

Casios on the other hand are inexpensive and bullet proof.

Ive had to stick the old classic Casios in storage as someone very kindly bought me an Apple Watch for Xmas on account of my awesome DIY skills.

I miss the Casios. Ive been wearing this Apple thing with no charge for the past 3 days cos I keep forgetting to plug it in and where the charger is. Its basically a wrist ornament. An extremely expensive bangle.

Agreed re Casios. Bought the £9.99 digital bad boy after one of my first trips on the tools offshore in 2007. Still going strong to this day. Bullet proof as you say.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Aye but casios look shite and are for children

Watches are pointless these days.

My watches have been out of battery for 3-4 years now (still wear them tho) and my new Casio is still on GMT.

• 1 year later...