Watches

Jones

I'll break the trend and give you a serious answer mini

for that sort of filthy I'd go for a Tag Heuter or a Longines

something like this or this

depends what you're after though

just stay away from designer label watches like D&G etc. Look OK but their insides are shite.

If you want something a bit more unique/designed but solid and well made then try watchismo.com

Gads. Leather straps.

Going by your previous posts about clothing you wear and you like to be a bit "out there" the website 3Spam linked looks right up your street. (Thanks for the link 3spam) :thumbs:

Very interesting.

http://www.thewatchgallery.co.uk/tag-heuer-formula-1-lady-steel-ceramic-32mm-black-wah1314-ba0868

Sexy, especially the real diamonds bit. Not too blingy. Lovely for a woman.

Mini I agree with Spam. Get a proper watch. You could also check out Ebel or Rado? Just my suggestion and I know very little. But it's good fun going watch shopping.

Sinn. A really good mid range purchase in my opinion but then im biased.

Worth considering something from Stowa also. Their Flieger watch range is superb.

Those germans make a superb watch.

I considered a Sinn before I finally plumped for a UTS.

Stowa for me are the best manufacturer out there. Great watches that are brilliant value for money. I was on the hunt for a dress watch and was considering a JLC. In the end I bought myself a Marine Original.

I considered a Sinn before I finally plumped for a UTS.

Stowa for me are the best manufacturer out there. Great watches that are brilliant value for money. I was on the hunt for a dress watch and was considering a JLC. In the end I bought myself a Marine Original.

UTS do proper chunky watches. I like them but doubt they would suit my wrist.

JLC never have done it for me but each to their own.

Got to agree re D&G, Armani etc. Style over substance, should stick to making clothes. TAG man myself.

First was TAG Heuer Formula 1 in 1995 for 21st. Then a 2000 series mid in 1999 as a present off the ex wife. Now got a Aquaracer Alarm, she gave me on wedding day. All in perfect working order and will be passed on to kids. Another 5 years and will be moving to Omega or Breitling. Always shopped at Watches of Switzerland, great service and have seen some cracking second hand numbers in there.

Oh yeah check your phone of course but i suppose watches have a collectable nature and many take an interest into the manufacture workings of the mechanics of automatic watches for example.

People collect and have an interest in many things and watches are one of them. Of course many function is all thats needed so your phone or a 10 quid casio do the trick.

Pretty sure I've mentioned it before but dinna waste five hundred note on a twenty quid watch, stretch the budget to around two grand and get in with the big hitters.

Nice everyday watches, canna go wrong with Omega Seamasters. Tag Carrera is also a lovely chap.

I also love the exotic leather straps you get on the Tag Monaco, Croc, Cobra. That's when your in Miami Vice territory, no socks a must when wearing that bad boys!

I have the Tag Carrera thumbup1.gif

Pretty sure I've mentioned it before but dinna waste five hundred note on a twenty quid watch, stretch the budget to around two grand and get in with the big hitters.

Nice everyday watches, canna go wrong with Omega Seamasters. Tag Carrera is also a lovely chap.

I also love the exotic leather straps you get on the Tag Monaco, Croc, Cobra. That's when your in Miami Vice territory, no socks a must when wearing that bad boys!

Its not about cost, depends on what you like, you dont need to drop a few grand to buy a really nice instrument/pilot watch. Its down to what one likes surely?

as i've said before beefy, i like the way you roll. :cool:

get your suit sleeves rolled up for those

• 10 months later...