Watches

Jones

I collect watches. Got about 30. Mostly cheap shite, but some nice ones in there. I am looking at a Raymond Weil just now - great deal on them online with a couple of sellers at the moment. My favourite watch is probably my Tissot - not particularly expensive - about 400 quid or so. Titanium, really light and sits well.

I'm quite into watches. Nothing too fancy - own numerous Diesel watches and a £10 Casio digital number. Recently got a Tag Carrera for my 30th and also own a Tag Formula 1 with the orange face. Love the Carrera Tag Looks great on.

My dad worked as a diver for Comex for 20 years. Any true watch buffs will know all about Comex and their partnership with Rolex. He has the rarest Comex model out there and it is a real collectors item. The holy grail of Rolex's to collectors.

Comex issued some of their divers with the Comex watch. Your right, it is a true grail watch. If you want to buy one at auction your looking at 30k to 40k.

A guy at work wears one to the office.

Somebody mentioned a Rolex Submariner as a watch to buy. Not too keen on some of the new additions Rolex have came out with in recent years (ie Yachmaster and Skydweller) but the Submariner and the Seadweller are absolute classics.