Working Part Time

wit ye slabberin oan aboot noo ya skidmark eh a man. Yer the nichtshift dregs. stoatin aboot here yersel replyin tae every cunt n gittin dingyed. Embarrassin like. Yisless mongol cunt thit ye ir. Nae yis tae man ir beast. Only yis ye hiv is fir cunts wi pools, thi cin yase ye as floatin drink holder

The only embarrassing thing here is your infantile attempts at humour you fucking boring reptile. Do everyone a favour and fuck off you inbred genetic mutation

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, should only be working in London until the end of the year.

Then it'll be back to 7-5:30pm-ish.

Does that include your traveling to and from Londonistan? If not, you're a mug darkie.

Depends... if he enjoys his job, then it's time well spent... and he's getting paid for it.  When I worked in my previous job, I had colleagues who'd work similar hours, if not longer, also including on the weekends.  They loved it.  It was their life!

Not for me... it was engaging with these types of people that prompted me to jack it, for a job where I'm only working 4 or 5 months of the year. 

Goat a gade hissy fit oot ye there ya queerhawk. Wir ye stamping yer feet?

Honest tae fuck, yer a shiter eh man, nae even a skitter.

If ye were meh pool btl holder ehd hae ye stretched oot fir they 660ml Cobra's aw summer n then sell ye oan tae barrymore

Blah blah blah, yaaaaaaawn. You can’t even write in yer fake accent properly you dumb fuck. Go try a different character, this ones more boring than actually being Dundonian. Apologies to real Dundonians like Moobs and Byen, at least you get some adult postings from them sometimes.

Spastic

• Downvote 2

Depends... if he enjoys his job, then it's time well spent... and he's getting paid for it. When I worked in my previous job, I had colleagues who'd work similar hours, if not longer, also including on the weekends. They loved it. It was their life!

Not for me... it was engaging with these types of people that prompted me to jack it, for a job where I'm only working 4 or 5 months of the year.

Is that why you're over moderating the site just now? ;)

wit ye slabberin oan aboot noo ya skidmark eh a man. Yer the nichtshift dregs. stoatin aboot here yersel replyin tae every cunt n gittin dingyed. Embarrassin like. Yisless mongol cunt thit ye ir. Nae yis tae man ir beast. Only yis ye hiv is fir cunts wi pools, thi cin yase ye as floatin drink holder

Aye ez rattled.. cos eh gie the cunts erse a solid fuckin rattlin time efter time. Git ez guts nice n loose then wan solid thrust ehm diggin tunnels in the cunts lower intestines. Eh tak the cunt rodeo til ez howling fir mercy. But ez a loyal bender n keeps comin back fir mare. Need tae stock up oan mare grease the nicht, it's ganna be a heller eh a beastin!

• Downvote 1

Aye ez rattled.. cos eh gie the cunts erse a solid fuckin rattlin time efter time. Git ez guts nice n loose then wan solid thrust ehm diggin tunnels in the cunts lower intestines. Eh tak the cunt rodeo til ez howling fir mercy. But ez a loyal bender n keeps comin back fir mare. Need tae stock up oan mare grease the nicht, it's ganna be a heller eh a beastin!

^poof

• Upvote 1

Blatantly a 12yr old virgin spastic

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1