Aberdeen 6 - 0 Runavik

20 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Aye but with the SFA having full knowledge that he’s tatties at Parkhead anyway. ANY other  Tim player and they’d be shiteing it, for fear of the backlash.

Aye, Edouard would get a slap on the wrist. 
They can do what they like with Bolingoli.
We’re talking about a cowardly couple of organisations (when it suits them to be). 
ie The fiasco of sweeping the huns cheating under a carpet etc.

Had it been 8 celtic players & 1 Aberdeen player the suspensions would be closer to 2 games but as it’s the other way around it will be closer to 8 games imo.

They will definitely want to make a strong example of them & with a couple of stupid cunt managers coming out asking for points deductions they will certainly want to make the clubs suffer rather than take points.

I in no way condone the Soul8 for no isolate but the Celtic cunts actions were a lot worse & as such his punishment should be higher.

its shite for Aberdeen as the club is going to suffer most & I still say that the players wages should be suspended for the length of any ban & used by the club to help fund the replacements that have been required 

• Downvote 1
17 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

4 matches with 2 suspended. 

Surely they'll never set a precedent of 8 just in case the Huns fancy a night out and get caught in a similar perfect storm. 

This is my guess aswell. And certainly it will be with some games suspended so it'll either be 1+1, 2+2, 4+4 etc.

I'd say the club should just appeal it all the way to the moon if its more than 2 games and delay the bans until next year.

*I know we've already said we wont be appealing

Anyways I'd try and get a few of the Soul8 on for this one. I wouldn't bother risking McGinn or Bryson if the bookies are right on this one.

Lewis

Hernandez Taylor McKenna Considine

McGeouch McCrorie

Hayes Ferguson Kennedy

Watkins

How many subs do we name and how many subs use in this one?

Would be nice to see Hayes further up the pitch for this one.  I'd rest a few of the non covid crew for Sunday. 

Lewis 

Hernandez. Taylor. McKenna.Considine. 

McGeouch.     Ferguson. 

Hedges.     Kennedy.     Hayes. 

Watkins 

Subs:

Cerny, Logan, McCrorie, Hoban, Campbell, McLennan, Wright, Main, Anderson

I take it the covid crew will be eligible for Europa games if they get banned by the sfa? 

Might work out OK for us actually if we're playing in Europe midweek and domestic at the weekends for a few weeks. 

Just as well we have a humungous squad just now.  Biggest squad in my lifetime I think. And I'm an old cunt these days. 

14 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I take it the covid crew will be eligible for Europa games if they get banned by the sfa? 

Might work out OK for us actually if we're playing in Europe midweek and domestic at the weekends for a few weeks. 

Just as well we have a humungous squad just now.  Biggest squad in my lifetime I think. And I'm an old cunt these days. 

Yea the ban will be for domestic matches

Yea if we get a 2-3 europa games in September it will force the manager to rotate a bit

50 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We have enough to make two decent teams.

Randomly; 
                     Lewis

Hernandez Devlin McKenna Considine

Ojo McCrorie

Hedges  McGinn  McLennan 

Watkins

Cerny

Logan Taylor Hoban Hayes

Ferguson Campbell 

Kennedy Bryson Wright

Main 

and McGeouch & Anderson to add to that 

Can see this being remarkably similar to Sunday... 2-0 up after about 60 mins.  McInnes game management mode (tm) is initiated for the next 30 minutes.  Nothing of note then happens until about the 87th minute when Runavik manage to scamble in a late away goal, setting up a nervy trip to the Islands....