Aberdeen 6 - 0 Runavik

12 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

It's a single leg tie. 

Okay - revised to:

Can see this being remarkably similar to Sunday... 2-0 up after about 60 mins.  McInnes game management mode (tm) is initiated for the next 30 minutes.  Nothing of note then happens until about the 87th minute when Runavik manage to scamble in a late away goal, setting up a nervy trip to the Islands.... last 5 minutes or so.

9 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Put it this way, it should be fairly comfortable.

if we lose, it should be a sackable offence regardless of the cost of paying up his contract.

We won’t.

We will win 2 or 3-0. 

I think it is a positive though that mcinnes generally finds a way. 

20 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

They must be looking at this tie and thinking "this lot are from Scotland, we shouldn't be getting pumped by them"

If this lot watched our last two games, do you honestly think they wont fancy their chances of pinching a result?

Devils advocate - what would they have seen from us which might worry them? 

• Downvote 1
14 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

If this lot watched our last two games, do you honestly think they wont fancy their chances of pinching a result?

That's what I was saying. Going by past results against "poor" sides, current form and the fact we've key players out and haven't played that many games, they will definitely fancy their chances in a one off game. 

• Downvote 1

The obvious concern is the coach saying ok if we sit in they will most likely eventually break us down (consi’s erse etc etc) but if we have a go, especially if we are positively encouraged to have a go....

it’s why we really need to dish out a few more 4 or 5 nillers when they’re on offer.  If we draw Livvie in the cup for instance we’ve virtually done Holts team talk for him.  How many grounds do we go to where we’re thinking that?

3 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

- the lack of chances we give the opposition. (Sevco had 2.)

- Hedges as an offensive threat. (A goal and assist the past 2 games.)

- our depth. (Trying to guess our line-up and how we'll play.)

5-0

• Upvote 3
37 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

Hedges?! I’m sure they’ll be terrified!

Hedges is a good player. He just needs a run of games and keep up that consistency.

His individual moments have helped win us the past two games. He is instinctively positive/direct - something we have severely lacked in our attacks.

If he plays on Thursday, don't be surprised if he's involved in a goal for us.

1 hour ago, ollie1903 said:

I don't think it is, as it's included with the virtual ST and it's on Premier Sport. 

1 hour ago, StandFree1982 said:

RedTV site saying International is getting Live Match Video. 

Of course it is.

As if virtual season ticket mongs would get preference over RedTV international elite.  ?

• Upvote 2
43 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Haha no way... its a setting?

Why would someone want it in slow motion!?

I'm guessing that it's a standard feature of the video player.

For football, the viewer could slow things down to the point of seeing if the ball went out/over the goal line, or if the player was offside/onside when the ball was kicked.