Documentaries Thread

mcdougall(4)

24 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

White Boy

Doco about White Boy Rick who was run by the feds as a kid and told to get involved in the black drug gangs in Detroit. He did so, and every corrupt politician (which was basically all of them, and on a completely unrelated note they were all athletic) made sure he was arrested and the key thrown away.

Sounds like @Ke1t could play this boy.

He'd escape the clutches of the darkie dibble though.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I've had that one on the planner for a while but haven't watch it yet. Thanks for the heads up. 

There's a decent documentary about Duran on the go also - No Mas. 7/10

A proper, nasty horrible cunt - just made for boxing, or contract killing. Still he's got to rank well up in the top 10 greatest of all time. It may have been Netflix I watched it.

46 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

A proper, nasty horrible cunt - just made for boxing, or contract killing. Still he's got to rank well up in the top 10 greatest of all time. It may have been Netflix I watched it.

Cheers min.  My favourite boxing doc is the Jack Johnson 2 parter, Unforgivable Blackness. The book of the same title is brilliant too 

22 hours ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Will definitely watch this. Cheers