Where Are They Now

Whelan was always a class act in town. Remember doing tequila with him one night in Ministry. Pretty sure it was a Friday night too.

If rumours from the time are to be believed, there was no women involved and it was just Thornley 12 with some other guys cock in his face.

(Allegedly).

Whelan was always a class act in town. Remember doing tequila with him one night in Ministry. Pretty sure it was a Friday night too.

If rumours from the time are to be believed, there was no women involved and it was just Thornley 12 with some other guys cock in his face.

(Allegedly).

Remember boozing with him in Blu Bar One night. He was wearing linen trousers and sandals on a Saturday night.

I remember being out regularly were Jamie Macalister, David Preece, Robbie Winters and Andreas Mayer so I’d hazard a guess at one of them

Jamie McAllister, what an utter bellend he was. My cousin used to work in Ernest Jones and she said one time he came into the shop (can’t remember what he was buying) and the entire time he was rattling his car keys like “look at me”. She said he was very rude too

I know too from having been out in Blu Bar and most of the 1st team were out and he was acting like a right arrogant cunt

So aye could quite believe he was the other one involved in Thornley’s story

Worst thing was he was absolutely fucking shite for us and then became half decent and won a cup with Livingstone?

Did witness him trying to get in about some bird outside Strawberry Mews, boyfriend smacked him and then he ran away

Correct Bellend.

He always seemed average, but remember him stepping in for McNaughton one game when he was out and he did the same stepovers that McNaughton used to do down the wing and he played a blinder. Met him at the after party after the 2000 cup final.......we did have some utter wanks in the team then

Worst thing was he was absolutely fucking shite for us and then became half decent and won a cup with Livingstone?

Did witness him trying to get in about some bird outside Strawberry Mews, boyfriend smacked him and then he ran away

Correct Bellend.

Whenever his name is mentioned, I immediately think of him trying to put an accurate pass down the line only for him to hit the roof of the main/south stand.