Dundee Utd V Aberdeen (2 - 1)

I hope you distribute the bosies again. Dafty.

You going to darts this year as well? Will you remember where your house is? Haha.

I'm buzzing for this now. I keep clock watching though.

The wee nipper is getting dropped off at my folks this evening, alarm will be set for 4am. Up, then shower and dressed - quick nip of whisky at K-9s then straight to the train. MON IH DONS!

You can beat an egg but you canna beat a bosie.

No, I had a holiday the Monday they were on sale and when I went in to work on Tuesday (thinking it was Monday) they were all bloody gone. :clangers2:

Considered paying over the odds for 4 table seats after last bet win but f**k that, don't even like darts that much.

P.S. The 4 seats would not have all been for me so you can forget about what you were away to write @ @@The Boofon.

You can beat an egg but you canna beat a bosie.

No, I had a holiday the Monday they were on sale and when I went in to work on Tuesday (thinking it was Monday) they were all bloody gone. :clangers2:

Considered paying over the odds for 4 table seats after last bet win but f**k that, don't even like darts that much.

P.S. The 4 seats would not have all been for me so you can forget about what you were away to write @ @@The Boofon.

No idea why you tagged me there. Bobo is the dumpy one.

Offshore watching on red tv will be looking out for @@cheesepipes and the @Billystarkdivingheeder holding up a slinky

Fucking pissed off i am not going not because I am missing the game but because i know that i would have fitted in with the shenanigans perfectly

Godspeed good people

Have yourselves a blast

this could be the game we click and destroy these fucking minker cunts

4-1 us Rooney double Hayes and Goodwillie

Up i Dons !!!!!!

You should search for Reekie Dock's car in the Latest Purchase thread. :hysterical:

Its alot smarter than thon fuckn raft you drive and coming from the gimp that was considering buying a convertable......... :gay:

Ha ha ha Convertable we a mullet like yours nae very safe that.

I drove his clio the other week. Some boy stopped me at the lights and asked if I could give him a haircut.

You forgot to mention the amount oh bitches that dropped there scants as you did a circuit oh Union Street after dropping me and the lads in Murdos.

Rumbled you ya grinder

Its alot smarter than thon fuckn raft you drive and coming from the gimp that was considering buying a convertable......... :gay:

Ha ha ha Convertable we a mullet like yours nae very safe that.

You forgot to mention the amount oh bitches that dropped there scants as you did a circuit oh Union Street after dropping me and the lads in Murdos.

Rumbled you ya grinder

Point proven.

A convertible? Me? You're nae richt.