Hotels in Aberdeen

Alan B'stard

:)

Big difference between claiming to be a asc top boy and actually being one in the day, people know me, not so much in the reverse as I'm crap with names. I know those who matter, top 20 say. Check out my friends list on facers, you'll see the last two acknowledged leaders there, ask them if they know me. :)

All history now anyway and I'm not proud of it, but check my credentials if you like, lol

Just yanking your chain min.

When are you writing a book? Could be a Trainspotting type effort. You write what went down in the 80's/90's from your perspective as a ASC top boy, Pipes does from his as a rock god/mad shagger. In the end you both become best mates on the internet.

Harcus could even spell check it.

Surely the new legal limit of fuckall will kill country pubs. Hae to be within walking distance or get your bird to pick you up.

I'd love to hae one but just don't see it as a viable business unless you are a shit hot chef.

Agreed, I think the glory days of pubs are gone unfortunately.

Drink is too cheap in the supermarkets.

At the Premnay one night Peter and Norah had a hoor of a set to and Peter was told to get on his bike, he left and 're- entered on a push bike and proceeded to cycle round the bar,

Norah used to have a lovely new foudland dog, Nelson he used to walk around the bar causing destruction similar to downtown Beirut, just by his size and wagging his tail.

The Premnay used to be run by a bloke from Alford jinky Jim Johnstone, total shithouse, tried to poison his then girlfriend , she actually owned the pub and he wanted it, there was several instances of the Malcolm Webster with the yon cunt, he claimed he was once a marine and after I organised a Jeffrey of his pub he threatened to have me knee capped.

Canna really mind as we were all ready a shambles.

I'm sure it would have been more than an untastable 25ml.

Remember when we left Slinky tried to run across the road, fell, and nearly got hit by a car?

Then we caused a right old ruckus in the Windmill. Still not sure what we did.

Before CL's free bar me and you were asked to leave the Tilted Wig and Slink and CL were chucked out of the Moorings, think we were wearing out our welcome in Wagley's too. Think the free bar was fast becoming our only option where our behaviour would go unpunished.

Early KOs against the Huns had a lot to answer for.

Anyway, hotels? Shagged a bird in the Thistle a while ago. The room was quite nice, 8/10.

tam cowan also moonlights as a restaurant critic, whilst he's not doing off the ball showing off his "hawns", "sare airims" and "shudders".

when he scores the meal, his marks include.

food

service

surroundings

toilets

value fo...

wait a minute, toilets, so tamerus cown must be the infamous motherwell cottager.

Canna really mind as we were all ready a shambles.

I'm sure it would have been more than an untastable 25ml.

Were you at the lock-in the coppers raided? About a dozen uniforms and half dozen plain clothes. They were sick as fuck there was no alcohol being charged for and found a solitary roach in an ashtray. I think they thought they were cracking some drug empire. We had the party because it was some blokes birthday, but he wasn't even there which seemed to annoy the coppers. I asked if it was an offence to celebrate someone's birthday in their absence. It's not. Hehe.

Remember when we left Slinky tried to run across the road, fell, and nearly got hit by a car?

Then we caused a right old ruckus in the Windmill. Still not sure what we did.

Before CL's free bar me and you were asked to leave the Tilted Wig and Slink and CL were chucked out of the Moorings, think we were wearing out our welcome in Wagley's too. Think the free bar was fast becoming our only option where our behaviour would go unpunished.

Early KOs against the Huns had a lot to answer for.

Anyway, hotels? Shagged a bird in the Thistle a while ago. The room was quite nice, 8/10.

Stingy bellend after that I bet. Can you nae shag her in the fud like abody else.

The Thistle on Union Terrace gives me the shudders.

Once had to go wake up a drunken colleague who had slept in for a course there only to find he had laid a turd right behind the door thus when opening the door created a perfect ark of shite embedded into the carpet pile. He was an awful state of a man, once shit on his wife by accident during sex

• Upvote 1
The Thistle on Union Terrace gives me the shudders.

Once had to go wake up a drunken colleague who had slept in for a course there only to find he had laid a turd right behind the door thus when opening the door created a perfect ark of shite embedded into the carpet pile. He was an awful state of a man, once shit on his wife by accident during sex[/

WTF?

• 2 weeks later...

TWO multi-million pound hotels are set to open near Aberdeen airport by next autumn.

Dominvs Hospitality’s Holiday Inn hotel is on course to open in summer, while it’s hoped the Crowne Plaza will open in autumn.
ABZ Development Ltd, the company behind ABZ Business Park at Dyce, near Aberdeen International Airport, today revealed structural work has already started for the two approved hotels.
Two more hotels at the same site are expected to have plans approved early next year.
A decision on Moxy’s first venture to build a £15 million 200-room facility at the park is expected to be made by February and a decision on a 156-bedroom Ibis Hotel is expected to be made in March or April.

A FORMER university students’ union is to be turned into a luxury hotel.

Robert Gordon University (RGU) has sold part of its Schoolhill premises in Aberdeen city centre to the Malmaison Hotel du Vin group.
The buildings which have been sold are the university’s Clark building and the Students’ Union premises.
Malmaison already has a base in Aberdeen on Queen’s Road but is looking to expand.
However, it was unclear if the new scheme will be a Malmaison or Hotel du Vin development.
This latest sale of RGU’s city centre buildings follows the purchase of the St Andrew’s Street site by the Sandman Group earlier this year.