Stephen Gleeson Signed.

What I'm saying is that instead of playing Tommy Wright and his team of cloggers, it might have instead been better preparation to organize some games against more teams like West Brom. Less chance of being kicked off the park as well.

Maybe, just maybe McInnes was doing a turn for Chris Millar.

Why the fuck McInnes thought it was a good idea to play one of the most agricultural teams in the league in a pre-season friendly is beyond me. Fucking shite prep for Europe made even worse by this boys injury. What a nightmare of a summer.

The weather's been pretty good though.

Rolf Harris does a cracking Gary Glitter

Surprised Glitter didn't turn up when he heard about the trapped Thai schoolboys.......kind of like a sinister version of Gazza turning up with a chip supper for that Raul Moat gadgie.

Slight thread derail there mind, you, so back on track before anyone moans I guess.

Surprised Glitter didn't turn up when he heard about the trapped Thai schoolboys.......kind of like a sinister version of Gazza turning up with a chip supper for that Raul Moat gadgie.

Slight thread derail there mind, you, so back on track before anyone moans I guess.

Glitter has had plenty of Thai boys in his man cave over the years

If he's out long term they're unlikely to announce it until there's a couple of signings inwards otherwise panic will really set in!

Strange dealings today though messing around with loaning out the back up goalie when there's more pressing business needed.

Mixed signals at the moment really. The addition of dna funds gave the impression that the overall budget might be higher and there's no way the actual budget with the current squad is anywhere near what it was between January and May last season so unless the original budget was cut you'd think there would be plenty wage budget to play with at the moment.

If he's out long term they're unlikely to announce it until there's a couple of signings inwards otherwise panic will really set in!

Strange dealings today though messing around with loaning out the back up goalie when there's more pressing business needed.

Mixed signals at the moment really. The addition of dna funds gave the impression that the overall budget might be higher and there's no way the actual budget with the current squad is anywhere near what it was between January and May last season so unless the original budget was cut you'd think there would be plenty wage budget to play with at the moment.

I agree we've got to be well under budget based on last year.

But I think we need to use the start of the season budget for comparison. Devlin, Cosgrove and McGinn were possibly all exceptional costs over the budget to secure them while available.

Having said that surely Devlin and Cosgrove are not in huge money.

I agree we've got to be well under budget based on last year.

But I think we need to use the start of the season budget for comparison. Devlin, Cosgrove and McGinn were possibly all exceptional costs over the budget to secure them while available.

Having said that surely Devlin and Cosgrove are not in huge money.

Gleeson and Forrester will be on a decent wage I'd have thought and McGinn of course.

Cosgrove, Ferguson and Devlin surely won't be breaking the bank.

There's still plenty time of course but the fiddling about with Novak and Rogers this week doesn't exactly inspire a lot of confidence that there's a lot of budget there.

Shinnie must be getting some pay rise!