Chidiebere Nwakali

Its is a bit odd its all gone quiet.

Maybe Farry came back to handle it personally and he has "em.. forgotten to process it, so sorry," ?

Any of our songsmiths (ahem) made his name fit Dire Straits "The Walk of Life" yet?

Here comes Johnny singing oldies, goldies
Be, bop, a, lua, baby, what I say
Here comes Johnny singing I gotta woman
Down in the tunnels, trying to make it pay
He got the action, he got the motion
Oh yeah, the boy can play
Dedication, devotion
Turning all the night time into the day
He do the song about the sweet lovin? woman
He do the song about the knife
He do the walk, do the walk of life
Yeah, he do the walk of life
Change Johnny for "Chidi" I suppose
And the last 2 lines for
He's Chidi Nwakali, Chidi Nwakali
Yeah, Chidi Nwakali

it was reported last week that we hoped the work permit would be through and everything completed before we left Dubai and yet its still not through even though it was meant to take 3-5 days for the panel to sit. Has the hearing been delayed? or has it been rejected and we don't want to make it public until we get someone else in?

This was the report in the paper last week.

"Any player who is over 16 years old and is not from the European Economic Area, which covers 32 countries aside from the UK, requires a work permit to play for a British club.

If a player has featured in at least 75% of his country’s competitive international games over the last two years, he will receive an endorsement from the Scottish FA.

However, Nwakali has yet to be capped at senior level for Nigeria although he was in the squad for November’s friendlies against Argentina and Algeria.

Therefore a three -man appeals panel will now weigh up whether Nwakali would contribute significantly to the development of the game at the top level in Scotland.

That appeals panel typically sits within three to five working days of an appeal submission, although urgent hearings can be convened.

The panel is made up of representatives from the relevant football bodies, typically officials from the league, the association and the player’s union.

Up to three independent football experts, made up typically of former professionals, also sit on the panel.

A majority vote is required to approve an application.

Aberdeen are confident the panel will grant the work permit."

it was reported last week that we hoped the work permit would be through and everything completed before we left Dubai and yet its still not through even though it was meant to take 3-5 days for the panel to sit. Has the hearing been delayed? or has it been rejected and we don't want to make it public until we get someone else in?

This was the report in the paper last week.

"Any player who is over 16 years old and is not from the European Economic Area, which covers 32 countries aside from the UK, requires a work permit to play for a British club.

If a player has featured in at least 75% of his country’s competitive international games over the last two years, he will receive an endorsement from the Scottish FA.

However, Nwakali has yet to be capped at senior level for Nigeria although he was in the squad for November’s friendlies against Argentina and Algeria.

Therefore a three -man appeals panel will now weigh up whether Nwakali would contribute significantly to the development of the game at the top level in Scotland.

That appeals panel typically sits within three to five working days of an appeal submission, although urgent hearings can be convened.

The panel is made up of representatives from the relevant football bodies, typically officials from the league, the association and the player’s union.

Up to three independent football experts, made up typically of former professionals, also sit on the panel.

A majority vote is required to approve an application.

Aberdeen are confident the panel will grant the work permit."

Good question what will a young loanee from an English club contribute to the development of the Scottish game?

memories of Jorge Cadetes paperwork being lost

Correct.

A lot of fans ARE too quick to suspect foul play, but I think we are perfectly entitled to be as cynical as we like given the things that have happened over the years.

Folk who just blindly deny there can ever be bias or foul play and call out others are "conspiracy theorists" are just blind denialists.

• Upvote 3

Correct.

A lot of fans ARE too quick to suspect foul play, but I think we are perfectly entitled to be as cynical as we like given the things that have happened over the years.

Folk who just blindly deny there can ever be bias or foul play and call out others are "conspiracy theorists" are just blind denialists.

Is there evidence of wrong doing?

I fully expect incompetence comes into play, but if there was bias or foul play then surely there would be a trail of evidence that could/should be presented?

lol you edit, so I edit.

By the way is anyone good at anagrams? This kid's name is just crying out to be rearranged.

I backward, he alien

No. You've made an error here

Arabian dick wheel :trophy:

As have I in assuming you'd nailed it.

Using the correct spelling gets:

Black India wee hire.

Hire India wee black.

Chewier Inked labia. :hysterical: :hysterical:

Wicked labia in here.

Good old Ash Taylor's wife with a new man

:laughing:

• Upvote 1