StandFree1982

10 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Modrin day fitba players:

pink ballet pumps instead of boots☑️

Shave yir legs☑️

Hair band☑️

Socks up over yir knees☑️

?

Describing others players as “a joke, bruv” does my head in for some reason. Being a joke was never a good thing playing fitba growing up. 

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

I've been enjoying the Euros but I don't watch a nanosecond of the chat before or after. Does my swede in.

Somecunt was on about someone's "goal involvements" being the best in Europe the other day during a commentary. Goal involvements?! Get fucked.

Another phrase that's getting spouted to death on the Euros commentary is "a low block". A low block, what the fuck? 

Is the word tackle now deemed to be discriminatory and politically incorrect, or it may be deemed to be referring to a black male's significant genitalia?

Must been in respect of Alex Scott getting mocked by Graeme Souness for saying that phrase on Sky Sports. 

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Another phrase that's getting spouted to death on the Euros commentary is "a low block". A low block, what the fuck? 

Is the word tackle now deemed to be discriminatory and politically incorrect, or it may be deemed to be referring to a black male's significant genitalia?

Must been in respect of Alex Scott getting mocked by Graeme Souness for saying that phrase on Sky Sports. 

To be fair and I may be wrong here but when they are on about a low block are they nae meaning defending deep rather than a high defence line?

Load of wank regardless.

2 hours ago, Fridge said:

To be fair and I may be wrong here but when they are on about a low block are they nae meaning defending deep rather than a high defence line?

Load of wank regardless.

Aye, he wouldn't have caught on about what they were talking about as he was probably raging over a successful black lady being on TV. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
5 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

If you’re going to get annoyed at the phrase “low block”, surely it’s a pre-requisite that you actually knows what it means, which you clearly don’t. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

Serves yi right for fucking about. 

That’s probably what he was thinking.

I was hesitating cos I always pick the wrong fucking queue.

The phrase “game management” that has crept into the game the last wee while.Hearing it in the Holland v Czech game.It’s being said by the hun cunt McCoist, so maybe that’s making it worse.

• Site Sponsor
1 hour ago, YorkDon said:

That’s probably what he was thinking.

I was hesitating cos I always pick the wrong fucking queue.

The phrase “game management” that has crept into the game the last wee while.Hearing it in the Holland v Czech game.It’s being said by the hun cunt McCoist, so maybe that’s making it worse.

The Hun cunt also uses the phrases “asked the question” which is one of McDogshit’s favourite phrases which he tripped out post match week in week out. 

Fucking annoying phrase.

Clearly one used by Huns who think it’s “in”.

Fuck the Huns

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

I don't watch much football.  In fact hardly fucking any, and defo not with commentary.  I did watch the Scotchland v Ingloid game and although I hate McCoist cos he is a fat Hun fucking Hun fat fuck.....

I was very impressed with he and his colleague in the commentary team - some Ingloid belter.

Seems a decent bastard and good at doing commentary. 

Ah no. 

Disgusting hun sympathising bastard.

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

The Hun cunt also uses the phrases “asked the question” which is one of McDogshit’s favourite phrases which he tripped out post match week in week out. 

Fucking annoying phrase.

Fuck the Huns

First cup final I was at 89, Masons double. The “cheeky chappy” Hun fuck’s dive was outrageous.

53 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Fucking annoying phrase.

Fuck the Huns

I don’t mind “ask the question” when we did/do.  Pisses you off hearing it when we just spent 90 minutes with 10 men behind the ball in our own half going down 0-1 to fucking Hamilton.