Dundee 0 - 1 Aberdeen

Like to see Arnie in place of Des. Regrettably stick with Considine simply because I dont trust a midfield of Maclean and Christie.

Thought Stewart did enough (always looks permenantly fucked though) and I think a run is merited to see what we can get from him. GMS for Wright, May if hes fit and swop Rooney for Christie. Strict instructions to shoot at every opportunity.

In.

Train down early PM.

No plastic penis. She (female) found it in my drawer and threw it in the bin with a cutting remark about how patheitc, disgusting and utterly ridiculous it would be for a gentleman of my vintage to be wandering round the bars of Dundee with it protruding from my spaver.

What boozers you drinking in Rumpold?

I'm currently living in Dundee. If you want the cheapest possible pint the Market is the place to go, round the corner from where I bide. £2.35 for a pint and only a 20/25 min walk from Dens depending on how fat a bastard you are. Its a bit of a shite pub but it certainly is a warm place to drink cheap booze. COYR

It disnae hurt.

It really does, get yourself in a depressed mess like most girls do when they hit 30........

Remember how people berated Flood and were glad to see him gone.

Now we would be delighted to have someone like him again in our midfield.

Yes and bring back someone with great hold up play and who can recycle play......

We break up our own attacks more than the opposition.

You're nae wrong there like. McLean is arguably the worst offender for that shit. If he's not getting caught in possession, he's giving the ball away with a slack pass or he's slipping on the pitch with the ball at his feet. I've never seen a player fucking slip as much as Kenny McLean. What the fuck does he do to his boots?

• Upvote 1

If May is injured, Maynard in. Rooney was honking on Sunday.

Lewis

Logan

McKenna

Arnie

Consie

Mclean

Shinnie

Ross

Christie

Stewart

Maynard

Rooney was gash as he is because he is not getting any regular or quality service.

It's the same for May and the same for Maynard.

Won't see what these guys can do until we start getting quality crosses into the box on a regular basis again.

I thought Ross and Harvie looked miles off the speed of the game. I don't blame them, they need first team game time. Don't get the talk that they were a positive or anything though.

Thought the same about Wright against Apollon when people said the same. He's improving slightly in that sense though.

Lewis

Logan Arnason McKenna Harvie

Shinnie McLean

Stewart Christie Wright

Rooney

• Downvote 1

The only one I felt looked out of place was Harvie when he came on. I think it was a bit too much for him.

Frank Ross is deserving of a start, he has something about him and there's most definitely a player there.

Yeah I thought Harvie was really far off the pace but Ross was a good footballer but way too slow in making decisions. It was against Rangers though.

Strange though cos I thought I'd seen Harvie before, perhaps against Dundee, and he looked good?

Rooney was gash as he is because he is not getting any regular or quality service.

It's the same for May and the same for Maynard.

Won't see what these guys can do until we start getting quality crosses into the box on a regular basis again.

Correct.

There's a kind of AFC Chat-bingo you can play after a defeat: see how long it takes someone to come on here and criticise Rooney. I think on Sunday it was within 2 minutes of the final whistle, which in its own way is kinda impressive.

It's been said a million times before: Rooney is a penalty-box poacher and needs service. On the one occasion on Sunday when we actually worked the ball wide in behind those pricks, link-up down the left between Wright and Considine in the first half, he made a good run across the 6-yard box and flashed a shot from a difficult angle into the Merkie.

He's reliant on good service from wide areas - see game against St Johnstone from a couple of months ago for further details.