Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

get it right f**king up them for their antics every time they score at Pittodrie Gary f**king Pendrey running 30 yards onto the pitch etc.

Nae f**king luck.

To be honest i don't know whats the lesser of the two evils

But to think about that Cheating Scumbag Lafferty and his Scumbag mates dancing about at Tannadice next week after winning the league makes me feel physically sick

To be honest i don't know whats the lesser of the two evils

But to think about that Cheating Scumbag Lafferty and his Scumbag mates dancing about at Tannadice next week after winning the league makes me feel physically sick

In my opinion it's the best scenario as a JMG, but Aberdeen fan first and foremost.

We win and Rangers win: We qualify for europe and it gives something to look forward to next season a bit more

We win and Rangers bottle it: Rangers have lost the league on the last day of the season this time having been massive favourites

We bottle it and Rangers win: Protests. Jimmy under insane pressure.

We bottle it and Rangers bottle it: probably no protest BUT can laugh at Rangers losing the title from the jaws of victory.

Most of the time I think I don't care who I hate more, its irrelevant, but today I am kinda disapointed that rangers are going to win the league I must admit I fkn hate rangers with a passion.

Can't possibly seperate the two. To say you hate one more than the other is just wrong! Hate them both as much as you can possibly hate

Can't possibly seperate the two. To say you hate one more than the other is just wrong! Hate them both as much as you can possibly hate

Your probably right, I reckon its just that day after playing them feeling..........always hate whoever we've last played more :laughing:

Yep can see that one coming. Both the old firm are honkingly bad so whichever manager doesnt get it will be close to getting the boot.

One consolation if the Huns do win their next two games and secure a double and direct entry to the Champions League is they will think they are doing fine and could manage to trim the squad a bit further and still be winning next season. They are awful. Plenty potential for a Hearts/us/whoever to get their act together and get in about the old firm. they really are quite awful at the moment and think they will lose a couple of players in the summer.