Hamilton 1 - 0 Aberdeen

Do we stick with the same team again or do we freshen things up for this one? We’ve not been at our best the last two games and we’ve relied on subs to change the games in our favour so maybe given its an early midweek fixture we could bring in a couple of those who’ve been pushing for a start like Pawlett, O’Conner & Storey/Stockley? Resting one or two in advance of the arguably more important cup tie might be wise, although a win certainly puts significant distance between ourselves and the wee diddy teams behind us.

Do we stick with the same team again or do we freshen things up for this one? We’ve not been at our best the last two games and we’ve relied on subs to change the games in our favour so maybe given its an early midweek fixture we could bring in a couple of those who’ve been pushing for a start like Pawlett, O’Conner & Storey/Stockley? Resting one or two in advance of the arguably more important cup tie might be wise, although a win certainly puts significant distance between ourselves and the wee diddy teams behind us.

I'm hoping after the first half of the season f*ck up Mcinnes has learnt - you don't change a winning team!

2-0. Rooney to score x2; one off his arse as he is bending over to tie up his shoelaces and the second to accidentally come off his head as he is howling at the full moon. Not real goals. Rest of the match? Fucking waste of time. Sell the bastard.

Sell him? We'd be lucky. Who'd buy a striker with poor hold up play? Better to just pay up his contract and release him now.

2-0. Rooney to score x2; one off his arse as he is bending over to tie up his shoelaces and the second to accidentally come off his head as he is howling at the full moon. Not real goals. Rest of the match? Fucking waste of time. Sell the bastard.

You need a Ritalin tablet you feel hoor.

• Downvote 2
Guest the shepherd

What else are you going to do at HT, sit at home and wank over pop idol?

Are Danny Dyer and Cass Pennant on this forum? Who next - 'Dirty Den' Leslie Grantham(another diamond cockney geezer)? A very conformist forum old AFC chat has turned into. Jimmy Shand will be rolling in his grave with some of the vocalbury used on here.

Are Danny Dyer and Cass Pennant on this forum? Who next - 'Dirty Den' Leslie Grantham(another diamond cockney geezer)? A very conformist forum old AFC chat has turned into. Jimmy Shand will be rolling in his grave with some of the vocalbury used on here.

Just woke up in Deep South some mug hit me round the canister with a cricket bat some start to a Tuesday

Hope he's nae too blootered to get into the stadium! :wacko:

Never me old china, only once was i refused entry to ground through drink was at coventry around '93, they told me to go for a walk sober up then come back, made it in halfway through first half. Fair dues to the stewards there although remember the cunts and plod used to chuck people out for fuck all inside, their boys are wank and the place.