Aberdeen 0 - 2 Kilmarnock

Not very optimistic about this one. Regardless of our record against them, they have assembled a decent squad of late. Not much between us and them in terms of ability of players. Would be delighted with a narrow victory but can see us drawing. 1-1 Lewis Ferguson, Boyd for them.

Nae chunce the fat Lardy arse is scorin against us.... Fact.

I'm getting sick of mcinnes punting all responsibility on to the players. Going one nil up at half time and then trying to protect the lead. I'm sorry, but that ain't good enough. If we go one nil up at home against Kilmarnock or whoever, then saying we should be good enough to see the game out, just doesn't make sense. Maybe 4 nil up at half time gives you a chance to play like an Italian team, try something new, but one nil. No

Does anyone know if Greg Stewart can play?  With Dicker out, he could be straight into the team...

Hoping my prophecy below, will not come to pass... but will definitely be putting money on it.

(Glad to see I've been proved wrong by GMS so far this season!)

Yeah, great post.  GMS are and Stewart have been unfortunate signings for the reasons you describe above.  GMS is very silky - skillful as fuck (You'd never see Jonny Hayes on the Soccer AM highlight reels.)... sadly he's also a complete poofter with zero heart.  A waste of space when you are trying to win football matches.

Greg Stewart - as anyone who watched Scottish football over the past few years will testify, Stewart has fantastic ability.  However, he looks like he can't be fucked being here.  Doesn't even look interested in getting himself in to shape.  What hope has he got if can't even fulfill that basic requirement of a professional footballer?  Hopefully the penny drops before it's too late.  Annoyingly I bet Stewart will return to Pittodrie in a few years, probably playing for Kilmarnock or the like, and proceed to turn our defence inside out while helping himself to a hat-trick.  It just has that inevitability about it...

As for Scott Wright, he has potential and in the right circumstances he's shown he can be dangerous.  However, he still has a bit to go... some days you feel like he'd be cleared out by a stiff breeze.

• Upvote 2

Does anyone know if Greg Stewart can play?  With Dicker out, he could be straight into the team...

Hoping my prophecy below, will not come to pass... but will definitely be putting money on it.

(Glad to see I've been proved wrong by GMS so far this season!)

Dicker will play, surely he will win the appeal against the joke of a red card Colum gave him

3-0. Kilmarnock. Greg Stewart hat trick.

Would just be our luck haha!!

Proven goalscorer with Dundee same as May was with St Johnstone but under McInnes,s negative tactics struggled to get past the half way line

same goes for stockley at exeter and shankland at Ayr who are both banging them in now

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Proven goalscorer with Dundee same as May was with St Johnstone but under McInnes,s negative tactics struggled to get past the half way line

same goes for stockley at exeter and shankland at Ayr who are both banging them in now

You really need to reevaluate your brain

why what i have said is true Stockly and Shankland are banging them in now they have left a negative side and May and Stewart have stopped scoring now they have joined said negative club.

wonder if Rooney is banging them in as well with Salford

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

why what i have said is true Stockly and Shankland are banging them in now they have left a negative side and May and Stewart have stopped scoring now they have joined said negative club.

wonder if Rooney is banging them in as well with Salford

You're honestly comparing English FOURTH and FIFTH tier football, and the Scottish Championship; which St Mirren won at a canter, but have been well and truly embarrassed since moving up, with Aberdeen?

Mind boggling.