Aberdeen V Hamilton

Surely the brains who run AFC must realize they need a midfielder who can supply and a striker who can put them away. A January miracle is needed they can't expect a 19 year old to put the ball in the net every week. Maybe. AFC need a Thai chairman instead of a Tight one. Can you imagine Milne splashing pints and pies on all the supporters and giving away 6000 season tickets.

• Downvote 1

IN

Several layers of clothes & a few pre-match pints to keep warm.

1-0 Aberdeen (GMS pen)

Will be a terrible match, no doubt, but very much looking forward to it...

If you fancy the NGC pre match then there's a pint with your name on it (If your name is Tennents that is) waiting for you.

If you fancy the NGC pre match then there's a pint with your name on it (If your name is Tennents that is) waiting for you.

We'll see... I may take you up on that!  I've been threatened enough times on here, over the years, that it may be safer to remain incognito!  :laughing:

Keep the faith

I can't see anything other than us scoring 6 tomorrow

Think you might be underestimating how much Sunday will have taken out of the players.  I think it's going to be a bit of a struggle tomorrow.  I was critical of the performance on Sunday, but tomorrow, I'll accept a lucky 1-0 win... and we move on.