Aberdeen V Hamilton.

I'm bringing this back to football as i've just read 2 pages of utter shite about goal difference deary me

Most importantly got the 3 points today, wasn't the prettiest of games but 3 goals and a clean sheet is always good. Hamilton are an awful team who have survived in the top league for far too long, hopefully they go down this season and a team comes up with a bit more to offer to the game.

Results away from pittodrie at the weekend couldn't have went better for us. Two tough games coming up though, lets not undo all the good work by scoring 0 out of six points against 2 teams up there competing with us..its all good and dandy beating the bottom 6 or 7 clubs but if we are serious about our stance i the league we need to be picking up points from the top teams.

Cup game next week should be interesting, 2-0 dons please and thank you.

I'm bringing this back to football as i've just read 2 pages of utter shite about goal difference deary me

Most importantly got the 3 points today, wasn't the prettiest of games but 3 goals and a clean sheet is always good. Hamilton are an awful team who have survived in the top league for far too long, hopefully they go down this season and a team comes up with a bit more to offer to the game.

Results away from pittodrie at the weekend couldn't have went better for us. Two tough games coming up though, lets not undo all the good work by scoring 0 out of six points against 2 teams up there competing with us..its all good and dandy beating the bottom 6 or 7 clubs but if we are serious about our stance i the league we need to be picking up points from the top teams.

Cup game next week should be interesting, 2-0 dons please and thank you.

Fuck that.

5-0 to get the goal difference motoring.

• Upvote 1