Aberdeen 0 - 2 Hamilton

Our home support is horrendous. Even when we were great in the 80s we had stinking results. There are cunts posting on here who would have been calling for fergie head. Let's be honest your one of them.

This is on the money. The sheer negativity from our fans is embarrassing, no wonder players have such fragile confidence at Pittodrie when all it takes is one wrong pass to have everyone foaming at the mouth.

Greg Stewart prime example, confidence to try all sorts of stuff at Kilmarnock, two spells here and now zero confidence due to the supporters being constantly on his case.

• Downvote 2

This is on the money. The sheer negativity from our fans is embarrassing, no wonder players have such fragile confidence at Pittodrie when all it takes is one wrong pass to have everyone foaming at the mouth.

Greg Stewart prime example, confidence to try all sorts of stuff at Kilmarnock, two spells here and now zero confidence due to the supporters being constantly on his case.

That's not the way I've seen it.  Looks trapped by McInnes' rigid system.  Was much more fluid whenever I saw him playing for Killie.

I don't feel McInnes gets the best out of that type of player.  See Christie when he moved to Celtic and Maddison when he went back down the road to Norwich.

• Upvote 2

So it's the fans fault he's not been as good here as he was at Killie? Honestly, that's absolute loony talk. Have a word with yourself.

• Upvote 3

He’s clearly a confidence player and you can see it ebbing away week by week.

You disagree the home atmosphere is toxic and fans are too quick to get on players backs?

Fans are quick to get on players back at every home stadium. Been to plenty other grounds where its the exact same.

Trying to excuse the players of shite performances because the crowd are getting on their back is nonsense.

He’s clearly a confidence player and you can see it ebbing away week by week.

You disagree the home atmosphere is toxic and fans are too quick to get on players backs?

It's a fine line eh? Our 1st half performances at home have been dire for months now. If we came flying out the traps for a change and hemmed in the "smaller" teams maybe it'd get the crowd going. I don't know if you go to matches or not but this season it seems like we are lethargic and laboured, especially 1st half. 

Saying that we are generally a hard lot to please.

On Stewart I think he does a lot of good turns and makes a bit of space for himself almost immediately but rarely anyone else making smart runs for him to slip them in after he's created the space. He usually just ends up playing a simple pass or holds onto it too long and loses it.

Our home support is horrendous. Even when we were great in the 80s we had stinking results. There are cunts posting on here who would have been calling for fergie head. Let's be honest your one of them.

Every club has a percentage of sweetie rustler cunts that won't make a sound at home games.

Pittodrie does seem to have a high amount I agree & a lot of auldies but they are still a part of he support & have earned the right to bitch if they so wish. They certainly aren't the reason for our shite results but they are a good distraction/excuse & even McInnes has been sneakily hinting at that. He's pathetic, as are the sad cunts that are trying to offload blame from pitch/dugout into the stands.

As for your last comment. Wise the fk up you fkn clown.

That comment is basically you putting McInnes in the same class as Fergie. HA HA HA HA FK JOKE.

Yes I want McInnes gone. He's pish really imo & will win us fk all.

If we could get Fergie back even now I'd be delighted so how the fk would I or anyone have wanted rid of him

That's not the way I've seen it.  Looks trapped by McInnes' rigid system.  Was much more fluid whenever I saw him playing for Killie.

I don't feel McInnes gets the best out of that type of player.  See Christie when he moved to Celtic and Maddison when he went back down the road to Norwich.

Yeah but that doesn't fit with it being the fans fault that Stewart has been hindered lol

Cannot possibly be the fault of the manager. It MUST be the miserable home support.

Maybe it's easier for the away fans to make noise & enjoy themselves as they are getting treated to the way the side should be set up to play at home.

Teams tend to play more freely & with less pressure/expectations on them away from home & that comes from themselves & the manager, so they should be able to replicate that same attitude at home.

In other words. It's not the fkn support that are at fault. It's the team/manager & the pressure they are putting on themselves & hiding behind

It's a fine line eh? Our 1st half performances at home have been dire for months now. If we came flying out the traps for a change and hemmed in the "smaller" teams maybe it'd get the crowd going. I don't know if you go to matches or not but this season it seems like we are lethargic and laboured, especially 1st half. 

Saying that we are generally a hard lot to please.

On Stewart I think he does a lot of good turns and makes a bit of space for himself almost immediately but rarely anyone else making smart runs for him to slip them in after he's created the space. He usually just ends up playing a simple pass or holds onto it too long and loses it.

No matter how many times it gets spoken about, DMs teams don’t start quickly, they try to grind out the result, passing the ball around the back then punt up when the opportunity to pass to a player is gone. When we actually play the ball on the deck between players quickly and move off the ball for each other we look dangerous as fuck, but it doesn’t seem to happen often enough.

The thing with the Pittodrie crowd is that we are always miserable unless something happens that gets everyone pissed off at the opposition/ref or we play some good stuff, it works both ways I suppose, if we’re negative it will affect the players slightly, but to say that the crowd being pissed off at a shit performance created that performance in the first place from professional footballers is a joke.

• Upvote 1