Films

Yeah, Sweet Sundays is back, one of my favourite promotions. Two large pouches of Maltesers/Minstrels etc gets me a cinema ticket. Only two tickets per household so I'll be at the neighbours again this year to get them to apply on my behalf.

Rampage - True story about the Rock from the WWE's friendship with a big fuck off Silverback, named Dod, who gets even bigger when an experiment in outer space goes wrong causing some random shit to fall to earth which Dod inhales and then goes fuckin tits and starts wrecking shit. I presume the Rock finally saves the day and either becomes mates with Dod again or has to kill him. Turned it off after The Rock jumped out a burning and survived.

A must watch.

The offshore film distributor has a lack of options this trip old man.

I also downloaded a series to watch called High Maintenance which i reckon you have to be heavily stoned to truly appreciate. I gave up when a whole episode was devoted to a dog who fancied his walker.

The Guy is a nameless marijuana dealer in Brooklyn who delivers his goods to stressed-out clients across New York City, who have a variety of neuroses. While delivering the weed to his customers, he makes brief appearances in their lives to get a glimpse at their daily routines. Among the folks he encounters are Max, who must maintain a charade to remain part of a new group of friends, and Jim, a retiree who lives downstairs from his neurotic daughter and her family. The comedy series stars Ben Sinclair, who created the show with wife Katja Blichfeld, as The Guy.

Be right up you and Manboobs street.

Rampage - True story about the Rock from the WWE's friendship with a big fuck off Silverback, named Dod, who gets even bigger when an experiment in outer space goes wrong causing some random shit to fall to earth which Dod inhales and then goes fuckin tits and starts wrecking shit. I presume the Rock finally saves the day and either becomes mates with Dod again or has to kill him. Turned it off after The Rock jumped out a burning and survived.

A must watch.

Jumped out a burning what?!

Aye. One of my favs. Not everyones cup of tea. Funny as fuck IMO.

I don't know if I've seen that in my youth or not. Will need to have a watch to confirm

We ended it watching suburbicon. It was ok - she enjoyed it. The coen brothers stuff just isnt what it used to be