Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

All three fights were brilliant in different ways. Fury gave a boxing lesson in the first and clearly won on points winning 10 of the 12 rounds how it was called as a draw baffles me to this day. In the second Fury completely dominated wilder. There were times in that fight where wilder looked genuinely terrified, he got completely destroyed. Then the third, waw what a scrap. Should go down as one off the best heavyweight showdowns in history. It had everything. 

59 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

You can't help but like the big guy.

Love the way he said at the end that Wilder shows him no respect,but I'll pray for him tonight for God to soften his heart...Great stuff.?

Going 11 tough rounds, being knocked down twice, then afterwards looking like he'd barely been in a scrap while singing a note perfect 'Walking In Memphis' to the crowd was the sign of a real champ. Made being up at 4 am with jet lag bearable.

Great performance by Fury who overcame a very brave and dangerous Wilder. Even when completely done and breathing out of his arse there was always the possibility of Wilder landing a KO punch on Fury. Nervy kind of watch until he finally got him out of there. Wilder would still beat any of the other heavy weight contenders out there right now by the way, Fury is streets ahead of them all.

Guest milne_afc

Got Fury at 79/1 for SPOTY. He was 99/1 for a short time this morning.

The British public will see through that smarmy tennis woman, especially after her first round humiliation the other day.

I don't think Fury's second knockdown was one, Wilder seemed to push him down on the back of his head.

Ref seemed in two minds with that one as well going by the slow count.

I cheered at the end, best Heavyweight fight since Balboa v Drago.

Two or Three more fights for Fury i'd say, one against ? then Usyk(who will beat Joshua again) for the Undisputed, with a possible rematch there.

Guest milne_afc
3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You've fucked your dough there. He'll be hounded about his views on gaybobs and will be excluded.

Mental health > slagging the gays.

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

No drug cheat can be the GOAT

57 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Hard to judge fighters you've not seen yourself and the modern habit of ducking fights makes it impossible to judge really but that big spazzy couldn't lace Sugar Ray Robinson, Muhammad Ali, Roberto Duran, even Manny Pacquiao's gloves.

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Hard to judge fighters you've not seen yourself and the modern habit of ducking fights makes it impossible to judge really but that big spazzy couldn't lace Sugar Ray Robinson, Muhammad Ali, Roberto Duran, even Manny Pacquiao's gloves.

I thought he meant greatest heavyweight of all time?  The man's a physical freak, I find it hard to see how even the likes of Ali could batter him (Ali actually lost a few fights remember). Impossible to know of course, it's hard to compare different eras in sport.

10 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

I thought he meant greatest heavyweight of all time?  The man's a physical freak, I find it hard to see how even the likes of Ali could batter him (Ali actually lost a few fights remember). Impossible to know of course, it's hard to compare different eras in sport.

Fury would have obliterated Ali he's about 3 or 4 stone bigger.