English Premier League

On 9/27/2020 at 11:36 PM, Simply Red said:

Motd2, Fletcher and Jenas got the same trainers on. Every player on tv wears them just now. Ive seen Linekar/Wright/Shearer wearing them on motd. Like a black leather stan smith with chunky flat white sole. What kind are they? I bet they cost £400. They all wear the exact same ones. Dull fucking morons.

Where can i get a pair? 

Ha ha.

On 9/29/2020 at 8:45 AM, strachanmcgheegoal said:

It’s this playing out from the back thing.  They’re all looking for the 36 pass perfect tiki taka goal.  Surely it’s a risk reward thing.  I saw the Arsenal GK last night play a pass across the 6 yard box with a striker in attendance to his full back standing at the corner flag who generally dicked about with 1-2s before losing it maybe 30 yards from his own goal.  Jesus we know hoofball has its limitations but come on tae fuck.  Time and a place!

I was saying the exact same thing earlier.  How many goals are teams conceding trying to play it short in their own box?   Back to basics,  when in doubt, launch it and let the midfielders win it,  far from goal. 

• Site Sponsor
6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Good omen for Gareth Bale. Came on in the 72nd minute at 3-0. West Am got one 10 minutes later then two more thereafter for 3-3. Mourinho and his team aren't very good at all ?

Just seen the Lanzini goal.

Some hit.

Funny watching the boy wonder (Kane) and Topknot Twat trudging off up the tunnel at the end.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...