Ronald Hernández

Tbh a haven’t been impressed with him at all for what we have seen of him anyway.

Even his 10 min best of vid compilation that was posted when we signed him.

couple of wee flicks was pretty much all it amounted to & zero goals or even assists.

struggling to understand how Venezuela can be so poor as to have given him so much game time, let alone the fact we paid what we have for him.

Come on to fuck journos. 

Its been long enough now, time to start asking what the deal is with this guy. 

I'm guessing they've all been pre warned by the powers that be at Pittodrie not to go there, but surely  part of the  job is to put these sort of difficult questions to the manager. 

If a team in the EPL wasn't playing  a player who was their most expensive signing in recent  years, you can be damn sure the press down  there would be asking what the fuck was going on.

Maybe it's a little bit more cosy up here. 

6 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Come on to fuck journos. 

I'm guessing they've all been pre warned by the powers that be at Pittodrie not to go there, but surely  part of the  job is to put these sort of difficult questions to the manager. 

If a team in the EPL wasn't playing  a player who was their most expensive signing in recent  years, you can be damn sure the press down  would be asking what the fuck was going on.

Maybe it's a little bit more custy up here. 

McInnes is protected from wasteful signing ribbing by journo’s it seems.

Tansey, Gleeson, Forrester,  Ojo, maybe even Bryson & possibly now also Hernandez 

all of which were probably mid+ earners 

Still cannot believe he wanted to actually BUY Tansey for £300k but then again, when you actually think about it. He bought Foster ffs ? 

point being though. Not once have the media called him on these

10 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Come on to fuck journos. 

If a team in the EPL wasn't playing  a player who was their most expensive signing in recent  years, you can be damn sure the press down  there would be asking what the fuck was going on.

Maybe it's a little bit more cosy up here. 

Seemed to play ok against Rangers and didnt do much wrong before being hooked against StJ's but barely seen since. Thought he'd get a run at the RB slot but McInnes clearly doesn't have much faith in him for reasons known only to himself. Wonder if he'll come back into the reckoning with the imminent departure of McKenna?

Need to get him in at right back or wing back and keep McCrorie in centre midfield. 

As said above he certainly didn’t disgrace himself in first game of season and everyone was hopeless against St Johnstone so I wouldn’t make much of that. Looking from outside it is a bit of a mystery why he hasn’t even made the bench in recent weeks?

6 minutes ago, slippers said:

Need to get him in at right back or wing back and keep McCrorie in centre midfield. 

As said above he certainly didn’t disgrace himself in first game of season and everyone was hopeless against St Johnstone so I wouldn’t make much of that. Looking from outside it is a bit of a mystery why he hasn’t even made the bench in recent weeks?

Well supposed ITK'ers on here are saying it's because he's been shite in training and/or McInnes just doesn't rate him.

And of course the rumour that McInnes had very little if anything at all to do with sanctioning the transfer has never gone away. 

I'm not writing him off just yet but it doesn't bode well that we seem to be favouring a back 3 formation...he could play as a wing back in that but Kennedy and Hayes are more accustomed to doing that so he could have a bit of a wait before an opportunity arises, as it seems even Logan is ahead of him right now. 

16 minutes ago, slippers said:

He was on the bench yesterday.

11 minutes ago, Millertime said:

You first

You said he gets an easy ride from journos not berating his poorer signings 

Therefore, you must have examples of managers who do get berated by the same journalists 

OR... you were just talking shite, AGAIN?

I don’t have to go first because I can hardly give you examples if I cannot think of any managers with such a list of wasted money signings as to make journos jump on it.

are you really this simple? I bet you think you are making good points in your head but you really aren’t.

you jump on things like you own them but just make a cunt of yourself 

• Upvote 1

I've still 100% got the tinfoil hat on here.

Atlanta wanted him as a future player when one of their foreign quota players moves on. We buy him and keep him warm until Atlanta's quota has a space.

I'm reluctant to take the tinfoil hat off as it is shaping up to be the worst piece of business in the clubs history otherwise

On 9/20/2020 at 6:07 PM, rocket_scientist said:

The richness of you handing out advice. Since you post mostly to pick fights and stoke confrontations, perhaps you learned fuck all from your known and admitted history of mental ill-being which means you are only headed that way again. 

Then just a day later

9 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Humour me. Stick with it.

Do you accept and recall?

“Pick fights and stoke confrontations”

• Downvote 1
13 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Well supposed ITK'ers on here are saying it's because he's been shite in training and/or McInnes just doesn't rate him.

And of course the rumour that McInnes had very little if anything at all to do with sanctioning the transfer has never gone away. 

I'm not writing him off just yet but it doesn't bode well that we seem to be favouring a back 3 formation...he could play as a wing back in that but Kennedy and Hayes are more accustomed to doing that so he could have a bit of a wait before an opportunity arises, as it seems even Logan is ahead of him right now. 

Thing is though, Kennedy is indeed out at present, so if he is going to persist with that formation, then if Hernandez can't get a game in Kennedy's absence, will he ever?

Sunday would have been the optimum time to put him in there, you'd have thought.

A home game against a struggling* Motherwell side.

*Not now, it would seem.

This whole signing seems strange as fk.

All the makings of dodgey dealings via the Atlanta links & this in itself should be raising questions from any ‘decent’ curious journo’s.

Its like that Anderson (think that was his name) a few years ago. Signed as some wee deal for an agent mate that nobody ever understood.

The truth will out on this sooner rather than later.  While there have been a few strange happenings in recent times, like the Myles Anderson thing, which was swept under the carpet... there is too much money involved here.  The questions won't go away this time.

If the press aren't going to call McInnes out, might have to wait for a shareholder to ask the question at the AGM.  I'd personally like to know:

Who paid for Hernandez?

Was he really a McInnes signing?  McInnes has previously tried to claimed 'he knew all about Hernandez and had him watched many times...'.  However, as I've mentioned before a few things don't add up...

If McInnes is still trying to claim it, why isn't he playing a player he spent a record transfer fee on?

Definitely a question mark over McInnes' authority here.  I don't believe McInnes would have had much of a say in Gallagher coming here either... he was also a total dud too!

If he is a McInnes signing, he's looking like another massive waste of money at this point!