Kilmarnock 0 - 0 Aberdeen

Alot of shouts for Wilson again. Still yet to see what he offers.

If he isn't going to go 2 up front against Dundee then I doubt he'd go for it at Kilmarnock.

Gallagher has had plenty starts but apart from a decent game in the home RoPS leg, he has done sweet FA ever since.

The entire attendance at the annual Blind Society conference can see that in McInnes' system, Cosgrove is isolated up front and even when he does win the ball from one of Joe's 60 yard hoofs up the park, there's no one within 20 yard to pick up his knock-down. Wilson flattered to deceive last season and I was amazed we were even interested in him, far less him accepting our offer. But now we  have him it's pointless leaving him on the bench and picking up 5 -10 minutes here and there as a sub. Stick him up top alongside Cosgrove for a few games and see how they go as a partnership. It worked with May last season......Wilson is more intelligent than May (but not as enthusiastic). It might work, it might not but we need to find out

• Upvote 1

Alot of shouts for Wilson again. Still yet to see what he offers.

If he isn't going to go 2 up front against Dundee then I doubt he'd go for it at Kilmarnock.

We set up against teams based on their reputation. Killie are going to be shit this season so we'll be playing 2 up front against them by April.

However in the meantime its a solid midfield 3 and 1 up front

Lewis

Vyner Considine McKenna Leigh

Ferguson Ojo

McLennan Wilson Hedges

Cosgrove

Subs; Cerny, Campbell, Bryson, Wright, Main, Logan, Gallagher

This, or Bryson in for Ojo. It's a bit worrying that Bryson's appearances thus far have been very average - hope it's just lack of match fitness..McLennan should certainly start

Kilmarnock is a fuckhole.

I drove to Kilmarnock when they had that petrol strike and you couldn’t get any.

Garages restricted you to £10. However I got a tip off that if you went to ASDA you could just stop and fire another £10 etc

Guy was surprised when my bill was £80 or whatever as nobody was allowed over a tenner, told him to either take my £80 or fucking siphon it out of my car.

Think we got beat if I recall.

I drove to Kilmarnock when they had that petrol strike and you couldn’t get any.

Garages restricted you to £10. However I got a tip off that if you went to ASDA you could just stop and fire another £10 etc

Guy was surprised when my bill was £80 or whatever as nobody was allowed over a tenner, told him to either take my £80 or fucking siphon it out of my car.

I'd imagine that because this was in Kilmarnock, someone would have syphoned the fuel out of the car during the game anyways. 

Kilmarnock is a fuckhole.

West of Scotland = fuckhole.

Remember my first experience of "area" playing schools football on a red blaze pitch. If you were, in the unlikely event, able to match the home team on their surface they tried to kick your head in.

Real classy region of the world

So much wrong with this post it's difficult knowing where to start.

You drove from Aberdeen to Kilmarnock during a petrol strike/ rationing to watch a game of football you don't remember?

The last time petrol was rationed in Scotland was 1973, so who tipped you off that Asda would give you petrol: Doc Brown in his DeLorean?

What did he say? "Follow me to 1986 when the first Asda to have a petrol station will give you fuel young man"

You bought £80 of petrol in an era when it cost £1.20 per gallon? What kind of car did you drive down in: 17x Hillman Imps and 6x Austin Allegros?

The guy was 'surprised' when you offered him £80? Of course he was! Fuck me min, that would have been 2 weeks wages for a forecourt attendant.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1