Films

Last Night in Soho - 8/10 

Young fashion student (Thomason McKenzie) moves to London but has recurring episodes when she sleeps where she's transported in to an observer of the life of a young woman (Anya Taylor Joy) in 60's  London. 

Really enjoyed it. Helped very much by two absolutely smoking hot stars. 

15 hours ago, The Boofon said:

Lasted 30 minutes.

Complete and utter shite.

Jennifer Lawrence is still a fucking babe mind you so it gets 1/10 for her being in it.

Started watching it. I'll watch any film to the end, sometimes I even enjoy how shite they are but I switched this piece of shit off after about 30mins. 

The worst film ever made 

No idea if there's any tits but it's so woke I doubt it.

-5/10

complete turd

On 12/29/2021 at 4:35 PM, Parklife said:

Last Night in Soho - 8/10 

Young fashion student (Thomason McKenzie) moves to London but has recurring episodes when she sleeps where she's transported in to an observer of the life of a young woman (Anya Taylor Joy) in 60's  London. 

Really enjoyed it. Helped very much by two absolutely smoking hot stars. 

Sounds good that. I shall watch this evening .

1 hour ago, KenDodd'sDad said:

Clint rapes a lassie in the first five minutes and then goes about his business.

You canna see The Rock doing that these days, film stars had balls back in the day.

Cheers min.Saves me watching it.

All Hollywood films from now on will have be woke as fuck, or not get made.

3 hours ago, Poodler said:

Why? What makes it so good? 

It's a work of art. Do you remember my point the other day regarding young folk and their brains being re-wired?( for the worst).  You lasting one hour watching Raging Bull proves my point. 

I'm not having a go at you personally, Poodler btw. You chaps have been conditioned to 'instant reward, instant reward'. I feel sorry for you.

9 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Unforgivable. 

Sandra Bullock looking well rough.  Gets out of jail after killing a cop and tries to catch up with her kid sister who she hasn't seen in 20 years.  Shane from Walking Dead is in it. 

No bad.    6/10.

Watched that the other day as well, I give it a 5/10 and it was a depressing as fuck watch ?

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

It bloody was wasn't it. 

I had a wee bubble to myself a couple of times.  The old sibling connection. 

Sakes man. 

Could not sympathise or relate to the Sandra Bullock character in any way.

And as for having a "wee bubble"...... Man the fuck up, it's not as if her dog died or her team got relegated is it ?

I quite enjoyed 'Don't Look Up.' Certainly won't go down in the annals of history as an amazing film, but got its point across well with some humour. 

He's made better films. 

Just now, For Fecks Sake said:

Not even close, Godfather I & II along with Goodfellows shits all over Taxi Driver.

I've ashamedly never seen Godfather. 

Might watch it on my days off this week. 

Goodfellas is a great film as well, I agree.