Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

Need a decent restaurant in Aberdeen... nothing Indian... catering to large parties ans actually inside the city.

Looked at a couple of online sites, and it seems that Aberdeen extends about 50 miles outside the city limits, which helps me not at all.

Preferably good food, good service and local.

Quickly, now, I need to get this fucker reserved.

• Downvote 1

Need a decent restaurant in Aberdeen... nothing Indian... catering to large parties ans actually inside the city.

Looked at a couple of online sites, and it seems that Aberdeen extends about 50 miles outside the city limits, which helps me not at all.

Preferably good food, good service and local.

Quickly, now, I need to get this fucker reserved.

how many people PM me.

La Tasca - pish poor service and food.

Yanks demand good service, and get it through generous tips in Yankee Doodle Dandy land, however, demanding same over here is likely to see the staff congregating around your unprepared meal as follows: :spunk:

Before serving it up to you, that's what you get for coming the cunt in the UK.

Eh? All pubs, but serve very decent food so best of both worlds.

There stopped being a distinction between restaurants and pubs in about 1985 didnt there?

you get pubs which are really places that also sell beer and you get pubs.

when out 'for a meal' - you go to a resteraunt which is neither, and hit the wine wine list with a bit of style.

unless its an indian, in which case you tuck into the cobra or kingfisher.

• Dildo 1

Aye ken. :( Only visit every so often but went there when it was the full experience. My gfs french living in paris and it shat from a great height on anything there we've been to (prob would cost 10 times, literally, as much for the same there). Having said that if I had to pick for pure ability would go for La Stella but for the overall effect Yatai was pretty magic too.

Damn lucky in Aberdeen for decent restaurants lots of pretty decent wee places kicking about.