Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

I do have genuine concern for the forum Faither, I think he maybe need his jaw cracked, similar to how he's had his neck and back done as there could be a blockage there causing some issues for him.

I agree however the auld cunt should get himself along to the doctors and get checked out.

Also, he's stated earlier on this weeks that he hardly takes any time off.

Do yourself a favour pops and take a fortnight off and get away from the coalface, no place of work is worth losing your health over.

Not a purchase, rather an acquisition. A colleague at work left recently and i was checking his table for tools abd handy shit i could pilfer.  Was a right horder of the best tools this guy.  Anyway, i found 2 books he had in his cabinet.  Both by Irvine Welsh, "Sex lives of siamese twins " & " The blade artist".  Now this fellow who left was a full blooded Muslim.  The type that if you had to stereotype, you would suggest that this one every day of the week as the one who had potential for extreme shit. Was hugely surprised to find these books but on reflection it may explain a few things about him.   Angry man, never had a girl friend, did not respect the white guys, fucked up dirty squint teeth.  Mr. Mohammed Noor. 

Mo Noor. Teeth like a mechanics fingernails. Any good? Only 2 I've not read of Irvines. Hard to get in Scots out here in Brazil. Post them out to me when you're done brother. I'll suck yo dick.... as long as the wee pricks not been biting the pages or splashed any taliban tadger treacle or some shit on them likes...

I was not aware you lot could read ?  Will give a small review after i have got through them.  Read the Railway man recently.  About a guy from Edinburgh whom was a POW in Singapore.  Intresting story where years later he meets his Japanese torturer.  Think there may be a film adaptation also.