Champions League

Not really wfat happened though is it , Albert?

On BT Sport, Steven Gerrard admitted: 'No it wasn't (to be). And you've got to feel for the Liverpool players in general because the performance was good. Individual players have played really well tonight and they've been done by two individual mistakes... the talking points will be the keeper's mistakes.'

Ronaldo was terrible last night. He will be fuming he was upstaged.

Noticed he's hinted at leaving, couldn't grab the spotlight on the pitch so has to do it off the pitch. An incredibly egotistical man.

Yep, he was almost invisible.

He would have had no complaints if he was subbed.

The Liverpool full backs played him very well.

Shocking how they've never given Ward a go. I wanted them to win after the first keeper mistake.

No doubt they'll be spending £40m on a keeper this summer despite having Karius, Mignolet, Ward and Bogdan. Huge mis management on the goalie front bordering on incompetence. Even though in the most part Klopp has done an outstanding job.

I'm not saying Ramos doesn't have a controversial past. Not that I'm a connoisseur of Spanish fitba but I'm aware of his red card record and I remember him booting Messi a few years ago

But that incident was a run of the mill collision. Scouse cunts are brilliant at engineering this sort of victim like behaviour

I'm not saying Ramos doesn't have a controversial past. Not that I'm a connoisseur of Spanish fitba but I'm aware of his red card record and I remember him booting Messi a few years ago

But that incident was a run of the mill collision. Scouse cunts are brilliant at engineering this sort of victim like behaviour

Real Madrid's game plans would have involved targeting Salah with some rough treatment. Ramos is one of the most cynical defenders I've seen in recent years. He reminds me of Paulo Montero - always looking to for an opportunity to scratch, poke, pull, hold or kick a opponent. He is an absolute master of the art.

You would have to be either stupid or naive in the extreme not to be able to appreciate what Ramos was doing there. I'm sure he didn't specifically try to dislocate Salahs shoulder - but the intent to hurt him was there.

I'm certainly not crying for the victim here, I thought it was brilliant to be honest! I can't stand the scousers or their legions of plastic fans. I grew up watching a lot of Italian football and I loved the antics... I particularly used to enjoy it when English clubs would come up against the Italians in the europe - their furious sense of injustice was glorious.

IMO; Ramos normally targets the attackers; and not the defenders; if you ask me

Stick to posting pictures of your beers pal! You've been much better on here since you stopped waxing lyrically about English football and Man United. Funnily enough, this change of tact has coincided with Man united turning to shite? :itch-chin:

• Upvote 1

Real Madrid's game plans would have involved targeting Salah with some rough treatment. Ramos is one of the most cynical defenders I've seen in recent years. He reminds me of Paulo Montero - always looking to for an opportunity to scratch, poke, pull, hold or kick a opponent. He is an absolute master of the art.

You would have to be either stupid or naive in the extreme not to be able to appreciate what Ramos was doing there. I'm sure he didn't specifically try to dislocate Salahs shoulder - but the intent to hurt him was there.

Exactly that.

As Big Ron used to say,get in early with a reducer,and the keeper probably has a rick in him.

Different times...

Tbh i was cheering for bertys boys

Wanted to see a different winner and a surprise even if it was Liverpool

Tbh i was cheering for bertys boys

Wanted to see a different winner and a surprise even if it was Liverpool

So was i to be honest, cant stand Ronaldo and have a couple of 'Pool supporting English pals. Didnt put me up nor down though, apart from losing a couple of quid at the bookies.