Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Been browsing this place for a while now, decided to join as the banter seems pretty good.

Old school Skinhead from the days of the pre seating Beachend, no segregation and all that.

Anyhow, looking forward to getting stuck in.

Ever taken a shite on a piece of toast, on top of a roof while wearing a fish mask and singing "I'm too sexy"? 

5 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Been browsing this place for a while now, decided to join as the banter seems pretty good.

Old school Skinhead from the days of the pre seating Beachend, no segregation and all that.

Anyhow, looking forward to getting stuck in.

Ever shagged a bird that starred in a 90s Australian soap opera?

3 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Did you shoot your muck up her and needed her to have an abortion?

Long story (too long for here) and quite a funny one but it was the night of the 1984 Scottish Cup final.  I had just got back fae Hampden, few beers in the toon, back tae my place bish bash bosh, job done.  Nae abortions needed.

Fit like abody! Long time lurker here. I've been enjoying reading all the chat and banter on here for a while and decided to take the plunge.

FWIW - as a starter point (and since it's very much on topic), I'm very much in the "time up Derek" camp.

It's hard to argue against what McInnes brought to the club in terms of kicking on from Brown's stabilisation period, the improvement and consistency of final league positions and regularly getting to cup finals and semi finals (although I for one would be expecting a club of our standing and with the 3rd biggest budget to be there or thereabouts regardless), however the football on show has been eye bleedingly bad for the best part of 2/3 seasons now, and recent results have been grim as fuck. 

I just can't see him turning things around, and even if he could start scraping some wins together I just don't know if he can be trusted with changing the style of play to one that is even remotely entertaining. I don't think he has it in him. He has so often lacked a plan B when other teams and managers have sussed him out. He seems to go into almost every game with a cautious, defensive minded approach and tries to manage a slender lead out to conclusion rather than going for the jugular.

It's so depressing watching us go a goal up at home to the likes of a Hamilton or Ross County and then sitting back to be dominated, inviting the pressure and hoping to grind out the win. We should be tearing into these teams at Pittodrie. It always seems to be the opposition flying out of the traps and we are left wondering what the fuck is going on. I'm sick of watching the constant shitey build up play as Considine and co. play square passes back and forth and then back to Lewis for the big punt.

I do appreciate what McInnes has done for the club but there is zero excitement in watching the Dons these days. We desperately need something different. A new approach and a manager who can help give an identity to the team. I'm fed the fuck up of mediocrity and the lack of creativity.

Here's hoping whoever comes in can sort out the mess, get us winning again and at the very least give us something to watch that's enjoyable. There's a huge rebuilding job required in the summer with contracts expiring and loans ending but in some ways maybe that's not a bad thing - a good opportunity for a large scale refresh bringing in players that might adapt better to a new style of play (which I'm seriously hoping will be more adventurous).

Anyway, hello and be kind. ?

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Henry said:

GTF.

Ignore him @Jazzer08 he's very rude.

short survey to be completed before you get started.

Have you ever pissed or shit yourself while intoxicated on drink and/or drugs.

Have you ever hit a woman?

Have you ever glassed anyone?

Have you ever been beaten outside a Spar by a woman?

Have you ever eaten in Morag's cafe in Wick?

Answer at your leisure. 

• Dildo 1
54 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Ignore him @Jazzer08 he's very rude.

short survey to be completed before you get started.

Have you ever pissed or shit yourself while intoxicated on drink and/or drugs.

Have you ever hit a woman?

Have you ever glassed anyone?

Have you ever been beaten outside a Spar by a woman?

Have you ever eaten in Morag's cafe in Wick?

Loving the random questions. ?

Fortunately I can truthfully answer no to all them. I did once rip a pair of trousers from front to back trying to kung fu kick someone on union street though. Otherwise I'm a fairly respectable cunt. Naebody buried under the patio or anything.

Morning all....

New here, felt compelled to join after watching the soap opera our club is turning into. First attended a game in '83 when I was 9. Beat Dundee 1-0 I think...Peter Weir with the goal...

ST holder, DNA member etc, feel we need a root and branch review of our football op's, as I fear we are settling for mediocrity on all fronts atm. 

Very concerned at the Chairman's love of a soundbite and the media, but lack of accountability when pressed....the Q and A was an appalling mis-step. He needs professional PR asap... He's becomming further out of step with the fans, that never ends well. Plenty time to rectify though, and I am hopeful.

Also feel change of Manager has been due for at least 18 months. If the comments from our section of Todders are anything to go by, its anything but a vocal minority....Thanks DM, but better for the club -- and the Manager-- if we part on good terms in May.

Shout for next Manager....How about Shaun Maloney with an experienced No 2 to help guide? 

3 minutes ago, Redded said:

Morning all....

New here, felt compelled to join after watching the soap opera our club is turning into. First attended a game in '83 when I was 9. Beat Dundee 1-0 I think...Peter Weir with the goal...

ST holder, DNA member etc, feel we need a root and branch review of our football op's, as I fear we are settling for mediocrity on all fronts atm. 

Very concerned at the Chairman's love of a soundbite and the media, but lack of accountability when pressed....the Q and A was an appalling mis-step. He needs professional PR asap... He's becomming further out of step with the fans, that never ends well. Plenty time to rectify though, and I am hopeful.

Also feel change of Manager has been due for at least 18 months. If the comments from our section of Todders are anything to go by, its anything but a vocal minority....Thanks DM, but better for the club -- and the Manager-- if we part on good terms in May.

Shout for next Manager....How about Shaun Maloney with an experienced No 2 to help guide? 

Welcome to The Hat.

No to Maloney, No to "Todders".

49 minutes ago, Redded said:

Morning all....

Welcome aboard, ignore the Bams they will soon become apparent, its a no to Maloney, I want nobody connected to either of the scum

Cheers,

Aye, can see there are a few twats around, but that's the opinions/arseholes equation...its no problem.

Maloney as I genuinely couldn't think of anyone inspiring who may come here atm. Belgium No 2, working with quality players etc...but very much an outside bet.

As long as it's not Stephen Robinson ?