#31 OFFLINE   Langmin Loon

Langmin Loon

Under 19

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Joined 08-January 16

Posted 04 July 2016 - 08:29 PM

Is it fifa commentary dubbed in over his youtube clips? Definately sounds like it

#32 ONLINE   fine-n-dandy

fine-n-dandy

Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,852 posts
  • Joined 22-April 08

Posted 04 July 2016 - 08:34 PM

Is it fifa commentary dubbed in over his youtube clips? Definately sounds like it

To be honest i'm not even sure which one was him half the time. Not in a racist sense but in the fact that I struggled to see the good pieces of play that stood out in any particular clip.

Ding Dong

#33 OFFLINE   KidCreole

KidCreole

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,180 posts
  • Joined 03-September 15

Posted 14 July 2016 - 06:22 PM

any word on that African guy who claimed he had a trial with us 

#34 Guest_RosemountRed_*

Guest_RosemountRed_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 14 July 2016 - 06:29 PM

any word on that African guy who claimed he had a trial with us 

Deported.

#35 OFFLINE   KidCreole

KidCreole

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,180 posts
  • Joined 03-September 15

Posted 14 July 2016 - 06:31 PM

Deported.

ouch

#36 OFFLINE   King Street Loon

King Street Loon

Experienced Campaigner

• Members
  • 18,303 posts
  • Joined 13-July 08

Posted 15 July 2016 - 02:54 PM

Sold into slavery.
Doubt we'll see him again if I'm honest.

The Northern Lights of old Aberdeen

Mean home sweet home to me

The Northern Lights of Aberdeen

Are what I long to see

I've been a wanderer all of my life

And many a sight I've seen

God speed the day when l'm on my way

To my home in Aberdeen!!

#37 ONLINE   Tord31

Tord31

Chief Executive

• Members
  • 15,448 posts
  • Joined 31-December 06

Posted 17 July 2016 - 04:22 AM

must be a long way from Uganda if he's nae turned up yet

COYR!

#38 OFFLINE   reekie_dock

reekie_dock

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,063 posts
  • Joined 08-August 13

Posted 17 July 2016 - 06:03 AM

Aye he's getting the bus...

#39 OFFLINE   Mikeyboy1903

Mikeyboy1903

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts
  • Joined 08-May 07

Posted 17 July 2016 - 01:42 PM

Now training with the Dons. 

Stand Free

#40 OFFLINE   Roberto

Roberto

S.F

• Members
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Joined 16-October 06

Posted 17 July 2016 - 01:53 PM

Hopefully he's class and he's a fucking nutter that gets stuck in.

Wanyama MK II. Sell him in a season for 12 million. Etc etc.

"Maybe I will never be all the things that I want to be

But now is not the time to cry now's the time to find out why
I think you're the same as me, we see things they'll never see you and I, WE'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER"

#41 ONLINE   Tord31

Tord31

Chief Executive

• Members
  • 15,448 posts
  • Joined 31-December 06

Posted 17 July 2016 - 06:15 PM

Sounds good

COYR!

#42 OFFLINE   reekie_dock

reekie_dock

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,063 posts
  • Joined 08-August 13

Posted 17 July 2016 - 06:17 PM

Or more like he's shite at football and ends up in Soul Toilet dishing oot Joop and chewing gum...

#43 OFFLINE   OddJob

OddJob

Goldfinger's main man

• Moderators
  • 9,923 posts
  • Joined 10-October 05

Posted 17 July 2016 - 09:11 PM

Or more like he's shite at football and ends up in Soul Toilet dishing oot Joop and chewing gum...

Ha ha brilliant

#44 OFFLINE   fine-n-dandy

fine-n-dandy

Troll

• Members
  • 26,852 posts
  • Joined 22-April 08

Posted 17 July 2016 - 11:23 PM

Sounds good

Why?

Ding Dong

#45 ONLINE   Tord31

Tord31

Chief Executive

• Members
  • 15,448 posts
  • Joined 31-December 06

Posted 18 July 2016 - 04:11 AM

Why?

Cos £12m would be good and if he moved after one year we'd less chance of losing Logan due to the GWT quota

COYR!

#46 OFFLINE   V for Vendetta

V for Vendetta

Director of Football

• Members
  • 10,174 posts
  • Joined 30-June 11

Posted 19 July 2016 - 11:39 AM

This lads agent seems desperate to report to the media every time they do anything, travel anywhere, talk to anyone..

Not sure its what McInnes wants to see in his players or agents they deal with?

Think he prefers a quite, more professional approach?

#47 OFFLINE   BWG

BWG

#TopDon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,913 posts
  • Joined 01-June 15

Posted 19 July 2016 - 12:27 PM

We don't need a loud mouthed wannabe hun in our team.  Hopefully he'll be turned away at the reception.

#48 OFFLINE   Dom Sullivan

Dom Sullivan

Cult Hero

• Site Sponsor
  • 3,255 posts
  • Joined 12-July 08

Posted 19 July 2016 - 12:45 PM

Have to say, I much prefer to hear from my Club if and when we are signing/interested in any player.

Anything in the media about this lad seems to be self promotion which in my view, is not a good thing.

If he turns out to be a cracking player and the Club think he is worth a contract then great, but I prefer not to be hearing from the player nor his agent with self promotion pish.

What goes around, comes around

#49 OFFLINE   Zeus

Zeus

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts
  • Joined 07-August 15

Posted 19 July 2016 - 12:51 PM

"Khalid Aucho powerful, intelligent, sweet left foot he is tempered with poise and elegance Aberdeen have a beast "

BHH

#50 OFFLINE   ollie1903

ollie1903

Director of Football

• Members
  • 11,536 posts
  • Joined 24-May 09

Posted 19 July 2016 - 01:24 PM

Jrel Ifll was nicknamed the beast was he not

#51 OFFLINE   SupportmeansSUPPORT

SupportmeansSUPPORT

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Joined 09-August 08

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:13 PM

Don't know if its true but the news in Kenya media is that he has got a visa and is on the way this Thursday. Seems delighted with the news and is now thanking god for helping him to get to Pittodrie..............

Following a three weeks’ wait, Uganda Cranes midfielder Khalid Aucho has finally gotten the Visa to Scotland where he is destined to join Scottish Premiership side Aberdeen.

The former Simba and Tusker star will is set to travel to Scotland on Thursday this week ahead of a two week assessment before he pens a deal in case he impresses.

He took to his Facebook page to show excitement about finally getting the Visa that ends his long wait for a possible move to Europe. Aucho has been fantastic for both club and country in the previous 2-3 years and will probably sign a deal. -"Finally have got it thanks lord for everything you’re the best God."

#52 OFFLINE   StandFree1982

StandFree1982

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,907 posts
  • Joined 29-May 09

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:48 PM

Don't know if its true but the news in Kenya media is that he has got a visa and is on the way this Thursday. Seems delighted with the news and is now thanking god for helping him to get to Pittodrie..............

Following a three weeks’ wait, Uganda Cranes midfielder Khalid Aucho has finally gotten the Visa to Scotland where he is destined to join Scottish Premiership side Aberdeen.

The former Simba and Tusker star will is set to travel to Scotland on Thursday this week ahead of a two week assessment before he pens a deal in case he impresses.

He took to his Facebook page to show excitement about finally getting the Visa that ends his long wait for a possible move to Europe. Aucho has been fantastic for both club and country in the previous 2-3 years and will probably sign a deal. -"Finally have got it thanks lord for everything you’re the best God."

Interesting to see that Willie Miller still has a hand in Dons day to day business. 

#53 OFFLINE   SupportmeansSUPPORT

SupportmeansSUPPORT

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Joined 09-August 08

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:00 PM

His manager in Kenya up until a few months ago was a Scottish coach called Frank Nuttall who was at Rangers a long time ago and also was at West Brom so there might be a slight possibility he knows McInnes and that's how this has come about. Nuttall left as manager of the club to assist Alex McLeish in Egypt at the start of the year but maybe that's how the link to this player came about.  

There was a profile of the player online which suggests he isn't the holding midfielder like Wanyama but thinks he is more of a Yaya Toure playmaker but without scoring that many goals.

Here is the profile.......................

Aucho had been at Tusker FC in the 2014 season where the obvious nature of his talents could be seen. However, he had grown frustrated about his place in the Tusker side.

The style of play presented by head coach Francis Kimanzi did not suit Aucho, who was forced to sit deep and help anchor midfield; not a role he was accustomed to, or more importantly, wanted to be a part of.

Aucho felt restricted.

So when Gor came calling at the end of 2014, he was promised a free role in midfield and the expansive style of play the club was known for immediately appealed to the Ugandan international.

“Gor Mahia is one of the biggest clubs in the region and I was honoured that they were interested in me. They also play exciting football and I am happy to join,” he said at his arrival.

Aucho would fill the role left vacant by Geoffrey Kizito’s departure at the end of the 2014 season. Kizito was a hard tackling, goal-scoring midfielder who could be seen at the edge of both penalty boxes within no time and had been loved by Gor fans.

The free role gave Aucho the freedom to be creative as well as control the pace of the game, and he blossomed there.

6137C90DF117EB91DEE5405C760BE181.jpg

Aucho | An effective replacement for the departed Kizito

Goals

“Aucho is the complete midfield player. He controls the pace of the game as he wants and as Gor Mahia likes. He is our foundation,” former Gor assistant Coach Bobby Ogolla said of the midfielder.

“He is elegant when need be and can also mix it up with some hard tackled when required to. It is hard to find his type,” Ogolla continued.

The only blot on Aucho’s copybook was the fact that he scored only two league goals all season, but with Ali Hassan Abondo the furthest forward midfielder (he scored 11 KPL goals) and Collins Okoth or Eric Ochieng anchoring behind Aucho, he was left to control the tempo of games, which he blossomed in.

His two goals came in a 3-1 win over Chemelil Sugar in March and the 6-1 mauling of KCB in August, a record of which he feels he could improve.

“I can score more goals and I know that but at the moment we have many guys scoring so I am happy to let them be the ones to get the goals,” he said of his record.

“In 2016, I will look to score more goals,” he added

#54 OFFLINE   Redstar

Redstar

Legend

• Members
  • 10,806 posts
  • Joined 18-January 11

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:32 PM

Is he big fella or the black Cammy Smith?

#55 ONLINE   tup

tup

A man of violence

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 20-January 11

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:06 PM

He's got to be the big lad.

He looks brilliant, just from that photo.

Get him signed.
AFC Chat's Best Poster

#56 OFFLINE   The Boofon

The Boofon

Chairman

• Members
  • 25,201 posts
  • Joined 15-July 07

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:08 PM

He's got to be the big lad.

He looks brilliant, just from that photo.

Get him signed.

The other boy looks taller than you.

#57 OFFLINE   tup

tup

A man of violence

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 20-January 11

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:10 PM

Zip it you lanky prick.
AFC Chat's Best Poster

#58 OFFLINE   The Boofon

The Boofon

Chairman

• Members
  • 25,201 posts
  • Joined 15-July 07

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:13 PM

Zip it you lanky prick.

:laughing:

:swear:

#59 OFFLINE   milne_afc

milne_afc

Convicted paedophile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,673 posts
  • Joined 28-July 08

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:32 PM

It's hard to tell from photo but I'm willing to bet the big black chap has a thing in his shorts that could feed tup and his family for a month.
<p>

#60 OFFLINE   Poodler

Poodler

Director of Football

• Members
  • 11,814 posts
  • Joined 21-February 11

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:40 PM

His manager in Kenya up until a few months ago was a Scottish coach called Frank Nuttall who was at Rangers a long time ago and also was at West Brom so there might be a slight possibility he knows McInnes and that's how this has come about. Nuttall left as manager of the club to assist Alex McLeish in Egypt at the start of the year but maybe that's how the link to this player came about.  

There was a profile of the player online which suggests he isn't the holding midfielder like Wanyama but thinks he is more of a Yaya Toure playmaker but without scoring that many goals.

Here is the profile.......................

Aucho had been at Tusker FC in the 2014 season where the obvious nature of his talents could be seen. However, he had grown frustrated about his place in the Tusker side.
The style of play presented by head coach Francis Kimanzi did not suit Aucho, who was forced to sit deep and help anchor midfield; not a role he was accustomed to, or more importantly, wanted to be a part of.
Aucho felt restricted.
So when Gor came calling at the end of 2014, he was promised a free role in midfield and the expansive style of play the club was known for immediately appealed to the Ugandan international.
Gor Mahia is one of the biggest clubs in the region and I was honoured that they were interested in me. They also play exciting football and I am happy to join, he said at his arrival.
Aucho would fill the role left vacant by Geoffrey Kizitos departure at the end of the 2014 season. Kizito was a hard tackling, goal-scoring midfielder who could be seen at the edge of both penalty boxes within no time and had been loved by Gor fans.
The free role gave Aucho the freedom to be creative as well as control the pace of the game, and he blossomed there.
6137C90DF117EB91DEE5405C760BE181.jpg

Aucho | An effective replacement for the departed Kizito

Goals
Aucho is the complete midfield player. He controls the pace of the game as he wants and as Gor Mahia likes. He is our foundation, former Gor assistant Coach Bobby Ogolla said of the midfielder.
He is elegant when need be and can also mix it up with some hard tackled when required to. It is hard to find his type, Ogolla continued.
The only blot on Auchos copybook was the fact that he scored only two league goals all season, but with Ali Hassan Abondo the furthest forward midfielder (he scored 11 KPL goals) and Collins Okoth or Eric Ochieng anchoring behind Aucho, he was left to control the tempo of games, which he blossomed in.
His two goals came in a 3-1 win over Chemelil Sugar in March and the 6-1 mauling of KCB in August, a record of which he feels he could improve.
I can score more goals and I know that but at the moment we have many guys scoring so I am happy to let them be the ones to get the goals, he said of his record.
In 2016, I will look to score more goals, he added

So he's a complete midfielder who can't play defensive midfield and scored two goals last season.

Has Daniel Uchechi written all over it

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users