#31 OFFLINE   BWG

BWG

#TopDon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,175 posts
  • Joined 01-June 15

Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:44 PM

We shall be buying Hayes back in January.
DM & KM will also be together next season. Kingsford failure will be cited,

Virgin

#32 OFFLINE   Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman

Tomfoolery, buffoonery & nonsense

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,001 posts
  • Joined 06-February 11

Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:50 PM

Coming from a boring cunt that’s quite funny
Support real fitba not the EPL

#33 OFFLINE   EweBeauty

EweBeauty

S-Form

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 05-July 15

Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:59 PM

I can certainly live with saying ta ta to MacLean....but seeing MacInnes go to the unwashed in Govan would be devastating!!

#34 OFFLINE   BWG

BWG

#TopDon

• Members
  • 10,175 posts
  • Joined 01-June 15

Posted 25 October 2017 - 11:10 PM

Coming from a boring cunt that’s quite funny

Scathing

#35 OFFLINE   YorkDon

YorkDon

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Joined 06-June 17

Posted 26 October 2017 - 06:41 AM

We shall be buying Hayes back in January.

DM & KM will also be together next season. Kingsford failure will be cited,

I take it you mean DM & KM in Govan?
How are they paying for Derek?

#36 OFFLINE   Roberto

Roberto

S.F

• Members
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Joined 16-October 06

Posted 26 October 2017 - 06:46 AM

We won't afford to buy back Hayes in January. Non starter.

He made his bed, he can lie in it.

Pissed off with folk clapping him last night. 'Oh but look what he's done for the club'... what? 1 trophy in a final he never played? We're second best team in the country without him and players come and go, but if you choose to go to 1 of the 2 ugly sisters then you reap what you sow.

Derek McInnes I don't believe will end up at Sevco, they don't have the cash to pay for him, unless he resigns from the position. Would he really?

Has he brought us as far as he can? No, I don't think so - he just needs to learn from mistakes.

"Maybe I will never be all the things that I want to be

But now is not the time to cry now's the time to find out why
I think you're the same as me, we see things they'll never see you and I, WE'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER"

#37 OFFLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 14,647 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted 26 October 2017 - 08:49 AM

We won't afford to buy back Hayes in January. Non starter.

He made his bed, he can lie in it.

Pissed off with folk clapping him last night. 'Oh but look what he's done for the club'... what? 1 trophy in a final he never played? We're second best team in the country without him and players come and go, but if you choose to go to 1 of the 2 ugly sisters then you reap what you sow.

Derek McInnes I don't believe will end up at Sevco, they don't have the cash to pay for him, unless he resigns from the position. Would he really?

Has he brought us as far as he can? No, I don't think so - he just needs to learn from mistakes.

If he resigns, they would still need to pay the compensation pal.

:roids: The Official AFC-Chat 'Lay Off The Roids' Club - In conjunction with Tup's Corner   :roids:

• Peterheid Loon - Review never
  • Sheepish Kev - Review once he has his dream of Rangers being back in the top flight of Scottish football.
  • Tyrant - Review once he superglues a dildo to someone's car bonnet.
  • Tup - Once he apologises to Brian from Bergen for his reaction to him offering genuine advice ahead of his big date.

Folk Dayts is intolerant of

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Folk trying to make other folk aware of cancer
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Joggers who don't wear jeans
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#38 OFFLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 14,647 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted 26 October 2017 - 08:53 AM

Having witnessed that defeat last night, I reckon there is even less chance of McInnes going there.

Our squad needs some overhaul to compete with Celtic...and the rangers are in a much worse state than us.

:roids: The Official AFC-Chat 'Lay Off The Roids' Club - In conjunction with Tup's Corner   :roids:

• Sheepish Kev - Review once he has his dream of Rangers being back in the top flight of Scottish football.
  • Tup - Once he apologises to Brian from Bergen for his reaction to him offering genuine advice ahead of his big date.

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#39 OFFLINE   Roberto

Roberto

S.F

• Members
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Joined 16-October 06

Posted 26 October 2017 - 08:53 AM

If he resigns, they would still need to pay the compensation pal.

It has been a while since I played football manager, so I'm out of touch with things - I didn't know this at all.

They don't have the money to pay the compo.

McInnes still firmly is the man right now, but without the backing of atleast new training facilities then he absolutely will fuck off.

Pedro sacked in 2 weeks time, Kenny Miller in until end of the season. So the whispers go.

I think you're the same as me, we see things they'll never see you and I, WE'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER"

#40 OFFLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 14,647 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted 26 October 2017 - 08:56 AM

It has been a while since I played football manager, so I'm out of touch with things - I didn't know this at all.

They don't have the money to pay the compo.

McInnes still firmly is the man right now, but without the backing of atleast new training facilities then he absolutely will fuck off.

Pedro sacked in 2 weeks time, Kenny Miller in until end of the season. So the whispers go.

It's just the same as a player resigning. They are still tied down to a contract.

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#41 OFFLINE   Roberto

Roberto

S.F

• Members
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Joined 16-October 06

Posted 26 October 2017 - 09:33 AM

It's just the same as a player resigning. They are still tied down to a contract.

To be honest, I didn't put much thought into it... I am absolutely shattered.

Now explained, then *facepalm* = me.

#42 OFFLINE   slippers

slippers

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts
  • Joined 19-June 07

Posted 26 October 2017 - 12:29 PM

Having witnessed that defeat last night, I reckon there is even less chance of McInnes going there.

Our squad needs some overhaul to compete with Celtic...and the rangers are in a much worse state than us.

Think being realistic the gap is too much. The finances they have at hand has ruined Scottish football. The title is basically a closed shop for forseable future. Last night I thought we could do something but deep down I knew it would be a comfortable victory for them!

#43 OFFLINE   shooftahmooftah

shooftahmooftah

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Joined 13-September 14

Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:10 PM

David moyes to replace pedro the bullfighter you heard it hear first. My cousin works at ibrox in the office. It's a secret don't spread it around.

#44 OFFLINE   Woody21

Woody21

Breakthrough Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Joined 08-August 15

Posted 26 October 2017 - 08:48 PM

Hearing that Billy Davies will take over at Hunville, with one hell of a job rebuilding squad with feck all budget. If, as seems likely, McLean rocks up there next summer he will be thicker than he looks.
If I were DM I would certainly introduce Frank Ross and like into team. Totally believe we can still maintain second this season whilst DM strives to rebuild side for next season onwards.

#45 ONLINE   ebbe

ebbe

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,953 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11

Posted 26 October 2017 - 09:58 PM

Nothing wrong with the squad. That team he’s assembled should be able to compete with Celtic in 1 off games which makes last nights rolling over and curling up in a ball all the more galling.

#46 OFFLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 14,647 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted 27 October 2017 - 08:40 AM

Nothing wrong with the squad. That team he’s assembled should be able to compete with Celtic in 1 off games which makes last nights rolling over and curling up in a ball all the more galling.

Ebbe min, it wasn't a one-off game. It was a Wednesday night game with another came coming up on the Saturday.

There are miles of difference in quality between the squads. Just look at Celtics bench (sub keeper and young defender aside) and tell me none of those players would walk into our starting eleven.

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#47 ONLINE   ebbe

ebbe

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,953 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11

Posted 27 October 2017 - 09:13 AM

Ebbe min, it wasn't a one-off game. It was a Wednesday night game with another came coming up on the Saturday.

There are miles of difference in quality between the squads. Just look at Celtics bench (sub keeper and young defender aside) and tell me none of those players would walk into our starting eleven.

I’m well aware they’re miles better but I don’t accept the team going out set up to get beat with a blatant air of resignation.

#48 OFFLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 14,647 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted 27 October 2017 - 09:30 AM

I’m well aware they’re miles better but I don’t accept the team going out set up to get beat with a blatant air of resignation.

Didn't think we were set up to avoid defeat pal but that's football. We all see it differently.

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#49 OFFLINE   robbojunior

robbojunior

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,009 posts
  • Joined 19-October 07

Posted 27 October 2017 - 09:47 AM

We certainly didn't set up to go at them, or 'have a go' as Derek said.  Having 2 strikers on the park is not having a go if they both sit in their own half and let the opposition walk the ball into our final third.

Changing our back 4 was a clear sign of fear.

#50 ONLINE   ebbe

ebbe

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,953 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11

Posted 27 October 2017 - 09:53 AM

Changing the back 4 was a joke. Clearly instructing Rooney to go so far wide on the left flank was a joke, doing the same to May on the right flank was a joke. Inviting the whole Celtic back 4 to wonder up the park freely and unchallenged was a joke. That performance was a joke and completely unacceptable unless you’re of the opinion that because Celtic are better and have more finances, resources etc we’d just be aswell nae turn up.

#51 OFFLINE   Ernie McCracken

Ernie McCracken

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,400 posts
  • Joined 19-January 06

Posted 27 October 2017 - 10:17 AM

Changing the back 4 was a joke. Clearly instructing Rooney to go so far wide on the left flank was a joke, doing the same to May on the right flank was a joke. Inviting the whole Celtic back 4 to wonder up the park freely and unchallenged was a joke. That performance was a joke and completely unacceptable unless youre of the opinion that because Celtic are better and have more finances, resources etc wed just be aswell nae turn up.

No. I prefer to direct my ire towards our chairman and all the other spineless chairmem who support a league system which does nothing to tackle financial inequality.

That's why we keep getting beat by Celtic. Blaming McInnes is the real joke.
Bryce, I gotta get bigger man

#52 OFFLINE   robbojunior

robbojunior

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,009 posts
  • Joined 19-October 07

Posted 27 October 2017 - 10:56 AM

Don't think there's many saying we would have definitely beaten Celtic if McInnes hadn't changed the back 4 or even whatever system he played.

But Dons fans have countless times seen us set up to try and avoid a hiding, maybe nick a goal on the counter, only to be pumped.  We're fucking sick of it. 

Far better to have a go and get pumped, than to capitulate, camp in our own half and get pumped.

Edited by robbojunior, 27 October 2017 - 10:57 AM.

#53 OFFLINE   King Street Loon

King Street Loon

Experienced Campaigner

• Members
  • 18,422 posts
  • Joined 13-July 08

Posted 27 October 2017 - 11:49 AM

Don't think there's many saying we would have definitely beaten Celtic if McInnes hadn't changed the back 4 or even whatever system he played.

But Dons fans have countless times seen us set up to try and avoid a hiding, maybe nick a goal on the counter, only to be pumped.  We're fucking sick of it. 
Far better to have a go and get pumped, than to capitulate, camp in our own half and get pumped.

Fucking this.

The Northern Lights of old Aberdeen

Mean home sweet home to me

The Northern Lights of Aberdeen

Are what I long to see

I've been a wanderer all of my life

And many a sight I've seen

God speed the day when l'm on my way

To my home in Aberdeen!!

#54 OFFLINE   Millertime

Millertime

Chairman

• Members
  • 30,660 posts
  • Joined 14-January 06

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:28 PM

I take it you mean DM & KM in Govan?
How are they paying for Derek?

Lol grow up

#55 OFFLINE   Reed or deed

Reed or deed

Dons Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,949 posts
  • Joined 23-September 15

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:10 PM

No. I prefer to direct my ire towards our chairman and all the other spineless chairmem who support a league system which does nothing to tackle financial inequality.
That's why we keep getting beat by Celtic. Blaming McInnes is the real joke.

I don't get this.

Are you suggesting that clubs who generate more income because they have a much larger fan base should be handicapped?

#56 OFFLINE   Parklife

Parklife

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,029 posts
  • Joined 16-December 13

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:20 PM

I don't get this.

Are you suggesting that clubs who generate more income because they have a much larger fan base should be handicapped?

No. It takes two teams to play a game of football. The fair way would be therefore to split gate receipts 50:50 after all costs. 

Clubs with larger stadiums and supports would still benefit due to getting 50% of a much larger number every 2nd week but we would at least somewhat level the playing field somewhat. 

Fairness and equality isn't "handicapping" big clubs. 

#57 OFFLINE   Tommy

Tommy

Chairman

• Members
  • 20,431 posts
  • Joined 04-September 06

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:26 PM

No. It takes two teams to play a game of football. The fair way would be therefore to split gate receipts 50:50 after all costs. 

Clubs with larger stadiums and supports would still benefit due to getting 50% of a much larger number every 2nd week but we would at least somewhat level the playing field somewhat. 

I’ve always thought the away team should get all monies paid by their fans less a % for stewarding.

#58 OFFLINE   Reed or deed

Reed or deed

Dons Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,949 posts
  • Joined 23-September 15

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:34 PM

Can you please explain what is fair about Celtic handing us a 100 grand one week in gate receipts and us giving them 20k in return?

A sort of their fans contribute to our success business model. Interesting.
Can't see that one myself but hey ho.

#59 OFFLINE   Parklife

Parklife

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,029 posts
  • Joined 16-December 13

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:52 PM

Can you please explain what is fair about Celtic handing us a 100 grand one week in gate receipts and us giving them 20k in return?

That's not what's happening. Everyone is there to see two teams, without two teams, there can be no game. We're splitting the profits from the game equally between the two participants. 

Pretty simple concept to grasp. I'm unsure why you can't do so. 

#60 OFFLINE   YorkDon

YorkDon

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Joined 06-June 17

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:59 PM

Lol grow up

I think your use of lol means youre the one that needs to grow up,and DYA!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users