Wimbledon Tennis

Murray/Querrey to play the winner of Muller/Cillic?

Granted he's the top seed but Murray has a very kind draw this year.

It's been his best draw at a Grand Slam for a number of years. Opened up very nicely early doors with a few big scalps being removed... then Nadal last night. Only pity is, it's co-incided with his worst run of form for a number of years!

Murray/Querrey to play the winner of Muller/Cillic?

Granted he's the top seed but Murray has a very kind draw this year.

He's benefited from avoiding Kyrgios (3rd round), Tsonga (last 16), Wawrinkwa (1/4's) & Nadal (semis), due to those guys being put out. All the big upsets seem to have happened in his half/quarter of the draw. Good to have a bit luck!

He'll have to up his level to get beyond Cilic, who is playing phenomenally well, in the semis though,

Not into tennis. Was looking for the news.

Fucking noises coming out of these birds, you'd think the blonde bird was lifting 20 tonnes.

Neither are that fit either.

Thon quine Halep jad to have a breast reduction.

Her tittys were huge before and hindered her performance. She was a hit in the changing rooms though and I'm disappointed that she chose to go smaller.

Sure someone on here was moaning about the British bird with expatriate style upbringing saying she wasn't really British.

Well obvs it's up to her and fuvk all to go with me but just heard her on the tv.

She certainly sounds very English if you ask me

Sure someone on here was moaning about the British bird with expatriate style upbringing saying she wasn't really British.

Well obvs it's up to her and fuvk all to go with me but just heard her on the tv.

She certainly sounds very English if you ask me

It'll blow your tiny mind to learn that they speak English in Australia.

I'm not even joking.

Google it.

Has now... :whistling:

Fair play to Muller, sounds like he's backing up! Something he couldn't do last time he beat Nadal Wimbledon! Although Cilic has pegged him back to 1-1

1-1 at present time in Murray match

Murray has to do it the hard way.

2-1 Murray, but he's really struggling with his game. Hip also looks fucked. Hopefully he's just doing 'a Djokovic'.