Where Are They Now

He thumped numerous cross field attempts out the park but he had the technique to try it?

What does that even mean!

I thought it was fairly obvious but mckenna can pass a ball. He likes to play the passes you refer to. On Sunday they didn't work but nor did they go as you describe. Mckenna actually has good technique. He will learn with experience when to play those passes. Diamond career path after Aberdeen was shocking. The same pathway as ash Taylor. Mckenna will not be following that pathway as he's actually a decent footballer.

Well I hope so, I sincerely do

I just have my doubts over him

Yeah and I agreed, one of the few, with you about Burnley. He had a tough night. Thing is mcleish and miller would have experienced the same things. He's a developing player. He needs to find another level for me but he's got something about him

It was meant in a jovial manner

And your response to that was primary 5 level humour regarding porking my woman !

Fair, is it?

I said nothing of the sort about porking your woman. You've read that wrong.

Hope you're not like that poster who wanted to see his wife scuttled then cried after. Can't remember who it was.

He was an exciting prospect when he first broke in the team. Once Anderson left for Sunderland, Diamond got progressively worse every season.

Shame really, between 2004 - 2008 he was good for us, then went down hill big-time under Dingus.

He was fuckin shite n should have been punted the day after he got photod blowing out the candles on his Celtic birthday cake.

Sums up everything that was wrong with the club back then.

No, it sums up everything wrong with the supporters and the chip on their shoulders 're Celtic and rangers

The only time it bothers me is like with mcginn who fucjing apologies when he scores against the bastards

Your second point is fair. But do you think huns and tims would accept their players putting photos online of them in Aberdeen gear, singing Aberdeen songs when out in Glasgow etc? Come on min.

Agreed that he did give his all, will give him that but would imagine that was to put himself in the shop window or bitter because his alleged £1m at the time fell through to them fell through

However wearing a Celtic top when playing for Aberdeen is unacceptable

Fucking grot.

What's a grot?

Russell “Cadger” Anderson was a great player that developed due to persistence over ability.

Can’t remember exactly the game but sure he was on the bench when Grammer won the school Scottish Cup final which was strange

David Rowson, Jamie Buchan, O’driscoll were also playing if I recall