Where Are They Now

Guest findlay_1903

Have to disagree mainly because Marshall didn't score for AFC.

Superb Henry, you passed my test. Of course Marshall never scored, he was utter dog shite.

Guest findlay_1903

The test broke down at the first few words.

McGhee never had any finest moments as manager regardless of what you said afterwards.

Or I’ve a very hazy memory of goalscorers when absolutely guttered at new year tannadice. Marshall the ASSIST king that day.

I have never even heard of Kenny Burns. Not sure if that says more about me than him though....

Fit a ridiculous selection of centre halves Scotland had in the 80s. Jesus christ. When you consider Grant Hanley has 29 caps

IIRC Burns was a striker who Brian Clough turned into a sweeper. He wasn't bad, won EC a couple of times. Clough? Fucking madman 'genius'.

RICKY Foster on Off The Ball at the weekend. He has no idea why Aberdeen fans hate him.

Also says he hates being called RICKY and has always insisted his name is Richard

Remember seeing him in Allstars one night and he said he couldn't go to many pubs because he either gets abuse or some drunken nutter chanting 'WHATS THAT COMING OVER THE HILL'

I opted for the latter

Greg Docherty just scored a belter

This is chronic quality, np wonder Rooney is free scoring

Millertime watches an FA Cup replay against a League One side to check the quality of National League sides Rooney is playing against.

Millertime identifies that Rooney scores loads of goals because he's up against "chronic quality". Rooney scored loads of goals in the Scottish top flight in recent seasons because of similar quality opposition?

RICKY Foster on Off The Ball at the weekend. He has no idea why Aberdeen fans hate him.

Also says he hates being called RICKY and has always insisted his name is Richard

That's some lack of awareness by Ricky, shouldn't be surprised based on him displaying the same lack of awareness whenever he was meant to be defending.