Kilmarnock V Aberdeen

I know.

Thats not the start of the season though.

Be surprised if it's september.

Point being is that we should be in a better position this summer to entice potential targets into signing for us with the promise of new 'state of the art' training facilities. Our first port of call is to ensure we qualify for Europe this season. The likelihood is that McInnes is going to receive a very small portion of any future transfer fees received from the sale of players. McInnes really needs to get it right this summer.

What a fucking disaster beating the team who were in 3rd to leapfrog them. Another win for McInnes against the messiah of Scottish football.

McInnes is the minimum expected this season.

Clarke has had them punching well above their weight the last two seasons.

It's not fair to compare them, but Clarke, is definitely the vastly superior manager.

McInnes is the minimum expected this season.

Clarke has had them punching well above their weight the last two seasons.

It's not fair to compare them, but Clarke, is definitely the vastly superior manager.

How is the minimum expected? If that's the case with Clarke then we should be no where near the huns or Celtic?

How is the minimum expected? If that's the case with Clarke then we should be no where near the huns or Celtic?

3rd place is the minimum expected of an Aberdeen manager, there's no fault in that. It's also arguably the most one can do with limited resources etc. It's still the minimum expected. Killie a few seasons ago and as long as I've followed football have been a club content with avoiding relegation. Clarke has them challenging for Europe.

Mcinnes has taken a club sleepwalking to having them doing exactly what they should be doing. Which deserves credit, but it isn't as impressive as Clarke's rise with Kilmarnock.

3rd place is the minimum expected of an Aberdeen manager, there's no fault in that. It's also arguably the most one can do with limited resources etc. It's still the minimum expected. Killie a few seasons ago and as long as I've followed football have been a club content with avoiding relegation. Clarke has them challenging for Europe.

Mcinnes has taken a club sleepwalking to having them doing exactly what they should be doing. Which deserves credit, but it isn't as impressive as Clarke's rise with Kilmarnock.

If its based on budgets then McInnes is surpassing what he should be doing then surely? 3rd in the league where the budget indicates and beating the huns in both cups?

Do you think McInnes' record against Celtic is acceptable out of interest?

If its based on budgets then McInnes is surpassing what he should be doing then surely? 3rd in the league where the budget indicates and beating the huns in both cups?

Do you think McInnes' record against Celtic is acceptable out of interest?

This season we were beaten by Celtic in both cups and got good results v Huns so can't gripe too much about that.

In the league he's been treading water.

Our results against Celtic, in terms of losing most games we play them, is to be expected.

My issue is the nature in which we lose games against them, where we can't get shots on target, and we're totally stifled by them with an inferiority complex.

Last Sunday was case and point.

Mcinnes, as many have said, is a reactive manager. See Hearts away the other week. We were getting pumped first 15 minutes of the second half and he didn't change a thing till they were 2-1 up.

He is in no way deserving of the sack but he's deserving of apathy. Is what I am saying.

Even before injury his distribution was shite. He's a very good defender, but not a ball playing one.

His defending has been rank though since coming back I

Worrying

Aye that’s actually the point I was meaning to make the fact he’s looked rather dodgy defensive wise as opposed to his distribution as you were saying Dazzy

Brutal match.

Stevie May... what the actual fuck, can't kick the ball correctly, control it or fuck all.

An absolute abortion of a performance, and I've been REAL patient with this cunt, but that's enough. Too far.

Kille commentators were brilliant.

Well, I say brilliant, i mean not full of biased, ill-informed, ignorant tripe as displayed by all other clubs fuckwit presenters.

Made a shite match much more enjoyable.

I think some of those Killie red cards were a bit harsh. Had Dons players been sent off fir those challenges I wouldn't have been too pleased.

Evens things up somewhat from Devlin's ridiculous red card against them earlier in the season though. Two of their red cards were very late in the game so didn't make a huge difference anyway.

You talk a steaming amount of shite

How can you say he sets up too negatively against Celtic then in the next breath say he is reactive?

Go take a lie down

Every manager sets up a certain way from the first whistle.

I'm talking about as the game is going on.

You can't be reactive with your tactics before a balls been kicked

That last paragraph Is just nonsense

I'm assuming you are going to discount mcinnes record against Clarke because we have more to spend

Did you do the same when we lost the semi to Celtic?

I've said already we can't expect to beat Celtic but again, it's the manner of defeat. Kilmarnock always give us a close game regardless. Can't mind the last time we jumped them in spite of the financial differences.

That last paragraph Is just nonsense

I'm assuming you are going to discount mcinnes record against Clarke because we have more to spend

Did you do the same when we lost the semi to Celtic?

I've said already we can't expect to beat Celtic but again, it's the manner of defeat. Kilmarnock always give us a close game regardless. Can't mind the last time we jumped them in spite of the financial differences.

There's a far bigger gap in finances between us and Celtic though?

As there is between them and Hibs but they always manage to run them close in games.

I'm also not saying I'd prefer if we were hibs, I'm just saying I'd prefer if we could be more competitive with Celtic in games when it counts. Cup final and cup semi we managed 2 shots on target over those two games. That's 180 minutes of football and not one player was able to fashion themselves a decent chance. That's the frustration. They are a great side but they aren't European champions. I don't think we do well enough to exploit their weaknesses, which they have, even if there are only a few.

I love the narrative that we are a bunch of useless long ball merchants who stopped Killie from playing their free flowing game.

They've obviously forgotten the January game between the sides at Pittodrie.

They would have to have been at that game to forget it. Usual 2 busloads more than likely

I love seeing other teams opinions of us

Would you have thought we are a team full of players who pressure the ref?

I wouldn't have said so, shinnie aside, but I love it if that's the case

Team full of moaners.

McKenna, Shinnie, Devlin, Ball, Cosgrove...Ferguson likes to get in the refs ear as well. Plenty of them at it. I also enjoy it, we never used to have that. Used to have passive gimps like Gary McDonald and Stephen Hughes