Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

As usual it comes down to money, the wbc belt is the one you want out of the 4,and if you hold the ring belt you're regarded as the legit champ.

Fury is a good boxer, but he got decked twice against one trick pony wilder. Once aj takes care of Miller, then he can't avoid the winner of fury and wilder. I doubt wilder will fight in the UK, I'm sure fury would relish the chance to fight at Wembley.

• Downvote 1

Loved it when paceman destroyed adrien broner, and then in the interview mumbled some shit about how he outboxed him over the twelve rounds. I suppose you have to have supreme confidence, but in this case it made him look like a complete plum.

Broner does that regularly.  An absolute cretin

Yeah, he blamed his shoulder. Nah, you got outboxed.

If he fought him when he destroying margarita and cotto, it might have been a different fight. He also knocked seven shades of shite out of de la Hoya as well. The mayweather, de la hoya fight was pretty close so that was the time that pacman and mayweather should've got it on.

• 4 weeks later...

Fury seems to be escaping criticism for the scandalously easy bout he's taken. The situation is a total shambles.

The other two have scandalously easy bouts too if that's your thinking.  Schwarrz is ranked 2 on WBO rankings, a place below Whyte and a place above Frauduas opponent.

I'll be honest it's just because I've never heard of him. The WBO rankings must be a farce though if they have him 2nd

They're a farce because he's second and you've never heard of him yet AJ is fighting the guy who is 3rd and that's alright?

All the rankings are a farce and dictated by relationships between the governing bodies and promoters. The governing bodies are driven by profit and how much money they can make in sanctioning fees. Cunts.

Would tend to agree, there's a chance that Fury makes himself number 1 mandatory challenger to AJ by going this route.

They're a farce because he's second and you've never heard of him yet AJ is fighting the guy who is 3rd and that's alright?

Would tend to agree, there's a chance that Fury makes himself number 1 mandatory challenger to AJ by going this route.

I'm not saying AJ is alright, they should be fighting each other, all 3 are guilty of ducking each other to take easy money makers(I'd probs do the same if I was them BTW)