Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

• 1 month later...

reckon you could take ruiz jnr, shinnie min?

Nah fuck that you don't mess with Mexicans they are all tough motherfuckers whether they are fat or thin.

Ruiz is actually a decent fighter he has fast hands, good stamina, a tough chin and decent power. He just looks like he stumbled out of a kebab shop at 4am and walked straight into the ring.

At the end of the day it's a fight not a body building contest. Joshua obviously has a weak chin and serious stamina issues which is a major problem especially at heavyweight. I predict he will be knocked out a few more times before his career is over.

I think Joshua, Fury and Wilder will all be spewing.

Fury and Wilder will be upset of course that they never got to be the one that humbled him however for those that have known since day one (me) that he was a fraud, what happened at the weekend is amazing.  Hearn looked ill in one clip I saw as Ruiz came in after the fight, Joshua is a fighter that has had a helping hand throughout his whole career, marketed perfectly, media trained so that the thick public will lap him up, facts are despite all of that and his bodybuilder looks he doesn't have a chin.

• Upvote 2

Fury and Wilder will be upset of course that they never got to be the one that humbled him however for those that have known since day one (me) that he was a fraud, what happened at the weekend is amazing.  Hearn looked ill in one clip I saw as Ruiz came in after the fight, Joshua is a fighter that has had a helping hand throughout his whole career, marketed perfectly, media trained so that the thick public will lap him up, facts are despite all of that and his bodybuilder looks he doesn't have a chin.

If he beats Fury or Wilder is he still a fraud?

how does he talk to the media without a chin, mini min?

Bet Fury and Wilder are pissed they never the took fight with AJ now ...lol

Joshua never took the fight with them more like.

Fury beats him 120-108 any day of the week and wilder would put his glass chin into orbit.

Delighted the greedy body building frauds been found out.  He as good as quit in the corner as well

Joshua wouldn't stand a chance against fury, fury is far too good a boxer for him to handle. As far as wilder goes, I'm not too sure. Wilder has a lot of power, and I don't think Joshua can handle that either. Fury absolutely schooled wilder for 9 of the 12 rounds of their fight, how it was called as a draw is beyond me. I would now quite like to see Fury vs Ruiz, could be a very interesting fight. As for aj, I've always thought that he would get found out, he's never convinced me.

If he beats Fury or Wilder is he still a fraud?

Really depends on the manner of the victory, convincing KO of either of course he isn't a fraud, getting a homer decision when he should lose the fight, yip definitely a fraud.

Funny that on Saturday AJ was ahead on one card and only down by 1 on the other two, fix was most definitely on, he was dominated and he looked lost, could argue that the ref should've waved it off after the second knockdown but he gave him the benefit of the doubt which I'd tend to agree with but some worrying exchanges between him and his trainer in between rounds.

Really depends on the manner of the victory, convincing KO of either of course he isn't a fraud, getting a homer decision when he should lose the fight, yip definitely a fraud.

Funny that on Saturday AJ was ahead on one card and only down by 1 on the other two, fix was most definitely on, he was dominated and he looked lost, could argue that the ref should've waved it off after the second knockdown but he gave him the benefit of the doubt which I'd tend to agree with but some worrying exchanges between him and his trainer in between rounds.

Like you said on whatsapp, mental that it was a further 16 seconds between AJ getting up on 8 and the ref waving it off. He still looked rubber mannied. He was well and truly battered on Saturday. His camp will be worried. 

He'll never be able to prove you and your moving goal posts down.

Heard some of the things he was supposed to have said on the radio today. Brains well and truly scrambled.

He'll never be able to prove you and your moving goal posts down.

Heard some of the things he was supposed to have said on the radio today. Brains well and truly scrambled.

That's not true, I gave him plenty of credit after the Klitschko fight but there were things in that fight that set off alarm bells, since then he's been on the decline, punch output almost halved on sat compared to his previous 8 fights.

That's not true, I gave him plenty of credit after the Klitschko fight but there were things in that fight that set off alarm bells, since then he's been on the decline, punch output almost halved on sat compared to his previous 8 fights.

Will be interesting to see how he does without having the stress of trying to stay undefeated.