New Stadium Approved

• Admin

Sounds like the site will cost a significant amount of money to run and maintain.

Currently costs £700,000 a year to maintain Pittodrie at present due to the crumbling mess the infrastructure is. Anything less than that and they're already saving.

That doesn't include the cost of renting several training facilities across the city, the cost of travelling and transport to get to these places.

I will reserve judgement until completed but looked pretty basic. Don’t seem to get much for 12 million these days.

Folk on here will have a far better idea than me but what would the breakdown of costs be for a training ground ?? 1milliion for the pro pitch 500k each for 2x 3G pitches ???

Even if 500k for other 3 pitches then would still leave 8.5million for the buildings.. again , I am clueless and complete guesswork but that building doesn’t look like 6-8million worth..

The under soil heating system won't be cheap. The groundskeeper building too. There is still all the equipment, the gym I expect will be top end stuff and not your diy from Argos. The ice baths will be purpose built and some of the physio kit, if they get top end electronic muscle assessment kit can be costly. All the groundskeeper kit as they'll need a bit more than a couple of lawnmowers.

The under soil heating system won't be cheap. The groundskeeper building too. There is still all the equipment, the gym I expect will be top end stuff and not your diy from Argos. The ice baths will be purpose built and some of the physio kit, if they get top end electronic muscle assessment kit can be costly. All the groundskeeper kit as they'll need a bit more than a couple of lawnmowers.

How do people that post stuff like that imagine 30 workers and 20 large pieces of machinery/diggers etc. costs to pay/hire for 18 months?

Not to mention that the whole site has been cleared and readied for the future phases as well.

Plus actual goals etc cost a fortune

Dave McDermid.

Can we not get somebody with a bit more charisma than that wet lettuce doning the interviews and commentarie?

Both of the duffers need canned and RedTV needs a proper overhaul. No reason we can't be looking at some of these guffy clubs and the way they do it and have a bird with her chebs half oot and some proper half time analysis. Fuck paying money to listen to Dave McDimwit call the referee a clown 5 minutes behind the game because the audio sync is so shite.

Both of the duffers need canned and RedTV needs a proper overhaul. No reason we can't be looking at some of these guffy clubs and the way they do it and have a bird with her chebs half oot and some proper half time analysis. Fuck paying money to listen to Dave McDimwit call the referee a clown 5 minutes behind the game because the audio sync is so shite.

With the same fuds from Californian or some other poofhole getting a shout out every game.

Maybe it's not worth their while and maybe it's harder technically than I imagine, and also maybe there's even rights issues, but would be good if they live streamed the reserve games and/or the ladies games. They tape them anyway and commentary isn't needed. They aren't going to break viewing records but would be good to watch the reserves every once in a while, especially if there's some first team players involved.

We could get Indian Taylor to do the presenting and interviews. And Logans bird, just for her chebs.