Eric Black

Thought this was worth its' own thread.

Southampton Football Club has today been made aware by The Daily Telegraph that, as part of their on-going investigation, the club's Assistant First Team Manager Eric Black will feature as part of an article in tomorrow's paper.

The club immediately requested to be sent, by The Daily Telegraph, the details of this article, but the newspaper declined to share any further information.
We have today contacted The FA and The Premier League, and intend to work closely with both bodies on this matter when the facts become clear.
Southampton Football Club is fully committed to investigating any situation that directly or indirectly relates to our club, employees or the wider community.

What makes these guys do it??

They must all be easily set for life financially, just utter greed, you can tell the Telegraph are just building it up before the real big names get outed, good on them for exposing it.

Bit random Joe Nuttal getting mentioned in the story, wonder if he knew anything about it? probably not and suppose it's good he's on the radar in England at least.

Its a bit like my wife paying a 20 year old Russian stunner to come up and lead me by my cock out the pub to the nearest Travelodge.

Of course I'm going to put her to the sword, as the great Bob Monkhouse used to say.....when opportunity comes your way, don't knock it.

Then my wife will want all my house, half my pension and the petrol hedge trimmer I bought off Dayts even though she wouldn't have the gumption to start the cunt.

Couldn't say it better myself.

Its a bit like my wife paying a 20 year old Russian stunner to come up and lead me by my cock out the pub to the nearest Travelodge.

Of course I'm going to put her to the sword, as the great Bob Monkhouse used to say.....when opportunity comes your way, don't knock it.

Then my wife will want all my house, half my pension and the petrol hedge trimmer I bought off Dayts even though she wouldn't have the gumption to start the cunt.

Great analogy!! :laughing:

The Telegraph are only going after people they know are on the take, I have no issues with them exposing the greedy cunts, Cheese could have told the Russian stunner he wasn't interested but would choose to dip the wick, if caught it's not his wifes fault as she would have realised he would take the bait as she suspected he had previous. Would be a cunt finding another petrol hedge trimmer at such a reasonable price to replace the gem but your bedsit probably wouldn't have a hedge so no big loss.

What makes these guys do it??

They must all be easily set for life financially, just utter greed, you can tell the Telegraph are just building it up before the real big names get outed, good on them for exposing it.

Bit random Joe Nuttal getting mentioned in the story, wonder if he knew anything about it? probably not and suppose it's good he's on the radar in England at least.

The report said the players mentioned were unaware. As you say though, looks like he has teams down the road watching him.

Certainly not something right about pretending to be someone else and recording the conversions hoping someone will fall. These journalists paint themselves as the saviours of football and that they are cleaning up the game. They are in it for the money, quite ironically, and will ruin anyone's lives/career to get it...something that's been shown throughout the years.

As far as I can see, Black told them what goes on. I don't get the wrong doing there. I don't think Allardyce done a lot wrong either.

• Downvote 1

Certainly not something right about pretending to be someone else and recording the conversions hoping someone will fall. These journalists paint themselves as the saviours of football and that they are cleaning up the game. They are in it for the money, quite ironically, and will ruin anyone's lives/career to get it...something that's been shown throughout the years.

As far as I can see, Black told them what goes on. I don't get the wrong doing there. I don't think Allardyce done a lot wrong either.

It's investigative journalism, and perfectly acceptable when it's in the public interest. The same sort of thing that exposed MP expense scandals, Russian athlete doping and the Fifa corruption. My opinion is that it's better these types of things are exposed rather than be allowed to carry on in secret (even though I think this story is pretty tedious).

• Upvote 3