Documentaries Thread

mcdougall(4)

7 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I've had that one on the planner for a while but haven't watch it yet. Thanks for the heads up. 

There's a decent documentary about Duran on the go also - No Mas. 7/10

A proper, nasty horrible cunt - just made for boxing, or contract killing. Still he's got to rank well up in the top 10 greatest of all time. It may have been Netflix I watched it.

46 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

A proper, nasty horrible cunt - just made for boxing, or contract killing. Still he's got to rank well up in the top 10 greatest of all time. It may have been Netflix I watched it.

Cheers min.  My favourite boxing doc is the Jack Johnson 2 parter, Unforgivable Blackness. The book of the same title is brilliant too 

22 hours ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Will definitely watch this. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Inmate #1 the rise of Danny triejo. 9/10.
What a life this guy has had. Robber and heroin addict by early teens. Spent a decade in the toughest jails in California san Quentin and felsom. 
almost executed after hitting a guard in the head with a rock during a prison riot. Only escaped after the guard was unable to identify who had lobbed said rock. 
was prison boxing champ, turned his life around and worked as a drug counsellor before getting work as a movie extra and later got bigger and bigger parts. 
Tours prisons and schools trying to help similar kids from going off the rails.