Dundee 0 - 2 Aberdeen

Injured: Hoban, fRoss, GMS, Logan, Campbell

Let's continue our mission to burn out the players by not rotating the team. Let's also make sure the fringe players are well off the pace if they did need to be called upon.

Lewis

Ball Considine McKenna Lowe

Ferguson Shinnie

McLennan Stewart McGinn

Cosgrove

subs: Cerny, Halford, Devlin, Gleeson, May, Wilson, eRoss

prediction: 1-0 Cosgrove PEN

Injured: Hoban, fRoss, GMS, Logan, Campbell

Let's continue our mission to burn out the players by not rotating the team. Let's also make sure the fringe players are well off the pace if they did need to be called upon.

Lewis

Ball Considine McKenna Lowe

Ferguson Shinnie

McLennan Stewart McGinn

Cosgrove

subs: Cerny, Halford, Devlin, Gleeson, May, Wilson, eRoss

prediction: 1-0 Cosgrove PEN

The players never burned out last season so no reason they will this season. We were playing our best after the split.

Hope everyone enjoys the game today. Remember, any unacceptable behaviour must be reported to the relevant authorities at the time. I don't want any swearing in the Aberdeen support.

Try and stay in your seats as well guys, there's people who don't want to stand! No flags and for the love of god, please, no pyrotechnics!

Hope everyone enjoys the game today. Remember, any unacceptable behaviour must be reported to the relevant authorities at the time. I don't want any swearing in the Aberdeen support.

Try and stay in your seats as well guys, there's people who don't want to stand! No flags and for the love of god, please, no pyrotechnics!

And when we score (and we will, have faith) I want no excessive celebrations that are not in the interests of the national game. Sterile handshakes chumley Warner style and a hearty whoop whoop will suffice.

• Upvote 1

Good to see Mcinnes giving gleeson etc some game time with the semi next week with shinnie suspended and campbell maybe out injured

Normally for this sort of game I’d say no need to play a holding player like Gleeson but as you say with Shinnie suspended next weekend it’s the ideal time to play him so strange one really

Would rather have seen Devlin getting some game time ahead of Considine.

It can't really be Consi's form that's getting him in ahead of Devlin.....last week at Hearts he was piss poor (tbf McKenna wasn't much better).

I think Devlin still has fitness issues which is preventing him from being able to play a full 90 minutes