The Labour Party Are A Fucking Disgrace

caledonia

Did sky and bbc make the videos of him spouting his pish? Perhaps they shouldn't broadcast it but it's the 21st century stuff like this is avaliable anywhere on the Internet.

If we stopped the bombing tomorrow I don'the necessarily think we will stop becoming a target.

We would reduce the threat though and I'd rather we were not involved at all. If we continue to bomb them, they continue to commit terrorist attacks and round and round we go..................

No sky/BBC did not make the videos but they made him the English speaking or British face of Isis.

I didn't say that, where would you even get that from what I wrote? let me put it another way, he wasn't in anyway isis's English representative but was the medias boogie man.

A boogyman is an imaginary monster that children believe hides under the bed or in the cupboard. 'Jihadi John' certainly wasn't imaginary.

Jezza is spot on.

Putting someone on trail, and (if guilty) rotting in jail is better than making a martyr of him.

Drone attacks should be an absolute last resort.

I'm, obviously, not party to the intelligence (being a normal bloke and all...) so I'm not saying they shouldn't have killed him...I'm saying I hope it was a last resort and they didn't forgo the chance to bring him in alive.

Also, it isn't Corbyn's fault if there are red tories in the party. With luck they'll be gone soon and Labour can crack on with the momentum created under Corbyn. Representing the left, unlike the SNP (shopping list of stuff that'd be nice to have with no actual idea of how to implement without funding from westminster, nationalism (right wing as fuck), single issue what aboutery losers).

Jezza is spot on.

Putting someone on trail, and (if guilty) rotting in jail is better than making a martyr of him.

Unfortunately putting a fictional character on trail is a difficult trick to pull...see Osama Bin Laden...dead for 8 years and then magically alive/shot and then buried all within 24 hours...

• Upvote 1

If JJ had been caught, he would have been wishing he was dead. He would have been made to pay for his crimes

From what I read, the families of the murdered would rather have seen him caught and face justice. If it had been a member of my family that was killed by him, I'd rather he was caught and spent the rest of his life in hell on Earth

I'm with Jezza on this one - as I am with most things he says.

Well typed, sir. Well bloody typed.

• Upvote 1

Also, it isn't Corbyn's fault if there are red tories in the party. With luck they'll be gone soon and Labour can crack on with the momentum created under Corbyn. Representing the left, unlike the SNP (shopping list of stuff that'd be nice to have with no actual idea of how to implement without funding from westminster, nationalism (right wing as fuck), single issue what aboutery losers).

What momentum like voting with the tories on austerity then going out in the streets pretending they are against it

Labour are fooling no one especally in Scotland unless you are a moron who buries his head in the sand

http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/a-2a08-Labour-MPs-backing-for-austerity-Bill-a-disservice#.Vknvm97fWc0

Labours only policy in Scotland is SNP bad

VDA I'm nae saying there's a specific job role as such but your saying it's the media that has made him who he was essentially?

How else do the media report what he's done? Would you rather they didn't report it?

I'd say that an innocent aid worker was killed by a Jihadi. That way you remember the good things those poor bastards did before being executed. Naming Jihadi John and the subsequent press did ISIS propaganda for them because their videos are spread to a much wider audience and other marginalised weirdos will become aware of what they do and want to become them. Like spree killers naming them is what they want. Best to ignore them and focus on the innocent deaths imo.

• Upvote 2

If it had been a member of my family that was killed by him, I'd rather he was caught and spent the rest of his life in hell on Earth

I'm with Jezza on this one - as I am with most things he says.

Unfortunately, in the real world, he would not be subject to 'life in hell on Earth'. It would be 2 square meals a day, computer games, a gym and a Sky subscription - oh and lots of likeminded extremists to keep him company until he escapes or is released as a 'political prisoner' when perceptions of ISIS change.

If he had even laid a finger on any of my family I'd have gladly cut his head off with a spoon.

• Upvote 2

I'd say that an innocent aid worker was killed by a Jihadi. That way you remember the good things those poor bastards did before being executed. Naming Jihadi John and the subsequent press did ISIS propaganda for them because their videos are spread to a much wider audience and other marginalised weirdos will become aware of what they do and want to become them. Like spree killers naming them is what they want. Best to ignore them and focus on the innocent deaths imo.

Each to there own but I don't see what hiding him from the public eye would do.

This ignoring tactic won't work either, Isis aren't just some playground bully who will move onto someone else. As has been proven they will attack anyone.

Each to there own but I don't see what hiding him from the public eye would do.

This ignoring tactic won't work either, Isis aren't just some playground bully who will move onto someone else. As has been proven they will attack anyone.

It's not hiding or ignoring him though, you still acknowledge he's a heinous individual but instead of making the story about an ISIS execution make it about the aid worker. If the media are talking about Jihadi John and not his victim they're giving ISIS free publicity. If you make him a nameless faceless person there isn't the apparent celebrity, martyrdom that Jihadi John had over radicalised pricks.

Unfortunately, in the real world, he would not be subject to 'life in hell on Earth'. It would be 2 square meals a day, computer games, a gym and a Sky subscription - oh and lots of likeminded extremists to keep him company until he escapes or is released as a 'political prisoner' when perceptions of ISIS change.

And once released he'd be compensated handsomely for his inconvenience.

If he had even laid a finger on any of my family I'd have gladly cut his head off with a spoon.

all this post needs is FACT at the end of it and it would be complete.

You start off by talking about the real world and then go on about all prison life being like a holiday camp, Which granted it could seem that way but it isn't actually like that, especially for terrorists.

all this post needs is FACT at the end of it and it would be complete.

You start off by talking about the real world and then go on about all prison life being like a holiday camp, Which granted it could seem that way but it isn't actually like that, especially for terrorists.

How do you know what prison is or isn't like for terrorists?

How do you know what prison is or isn't like for terrorists?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/britains-most-dangerous-convicts-reveal-reality-of-life-in-highly-restricted-jails-within-jails-10470130.html

Quick search online and it's easy to find an article. Just to clarify I'm not saying I sympathise with long term convicts having to put up with tough conditions. I'm only pointing out that it's not a holiday camp.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/britains-most-dangerous-convicts-reveal-reality-of-life-in-highly-restricted-jails-within-jails-10470130.html

Quick search online and it's easy to find an article. Just to clarify I'm not saying I sympathise with long term convicts having to put up with tough conditions. I'm only pointing out that it's not a holiday camp.

As the article you posted states; there are no convicted Islamic terrorists held in any of these close supervision units.

I am therefore correct in assuming you're talking dog poop solely for the purpose of provoking conflict with other posters.

Killing will be the way ahead, whether it's perceived by us laymen as being the correct course of action or not.

France have now upped there air strikes whether on legitimate targets or not, I don't suppose they'll give a shit who the bombs drop on.

Russia has vowed to support Syrian forces fighting ISIS, David Cameron nods his head like a lapdog and tries his best to look and sound tough.

Meanwhile the Muslims have issued threats describing the carnage to be unleashed on Washington's streets.

So yes, plenty more destruction and loss of life to come, regardless of what you, Scrumpy or any other Afc chat poster thinks.

It's not hiding or ignoring him though, you still acknowledge he's a heinous individual but instead of making the story about an ISIS execution make it about the aid worker. If the media are talking about Jihadi John and not his victim they're giving ISIS free publicity. If you make him a nameless faceless person there isn't the apparent celebrity, martyrdom that Jihadi John had over radicalised pricks.

It isn't a case of celebritism, it is fear-mongering. Giving the enemy a face and name increases the fear factor.

In addition, human intrigue dictates that they want to know the psyche of the person who does it. If the mainstream media didn't tell you it, you'd find it out.

Lets see on tuesday how scottish labour vote re the snp vote against trident

SCOTTISH LABOUR and their only scottish MP have said they are against it

MY PREDICTION = another abstain or maybe absent without leave from murray their only mp in scotland who the daily retard and bbc keep telling us is totally against trident

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/620384/Labour-Jeremy-Corbyn-rebel-MPs-Trident-SNP-vote

The Labour leader could see large numbers of his own MPs line up against him as early next week, with the SNP believed to be planning a vote on the UK's nuclear-armed submarines on Tuesday.

The SNP are set to table a House of Commons motion asking MPs to back the scrapping of the Trident programme.

Mr Corbyn strongly opposes nuclear weaponry and has called for Britain to get rid of its warhead missiles.

But many Labour MPs, including shadow defence secretary Maria Eagle, support maintaining a continuous nuclear deterrent.

Mr Corbyn dodged a debate about Trident at Labour's annual conference in September, but the SNP plans will force the Opposition leader into a showdown with his MPs over the issue earlier than he would like.

The Labour Party have been going on for a year about the tories austerity measures and when they got the chance to vote it down yesterday only 48 of their MPs voted against it.

we will look after the poor and weak in our society is what they said all the time but they are lying fuckers

Ian Murray their only Scottish MP even lied in an interview to the BBC today which they did not correct (no surprise there though)

saying he voted against it when it was later revealed he more or less voted for it by abstaining

http://wingsoverscotland.com/ian-murray-is-a-liar/#comments

Your name gives away your allegiance. Let's not forget that had we voted your cherished SNP into power we would now be bankrupt. Quoting time and time again of our oil wealth and basing income on $100 plus a barrel, anyone with half a brain now realises what a lucky escape we had. Never again should the SNP be given a sniff of another referendum, however they dress up the figures.

• Upvote 1