Pet Hates

StandFree1982

I mean if they are talking English and then throw in an Italian name eg Francesco Totti but say that part in an Italian accent.

It’s ridiculous.

You wouldn’t do that to an African name or say Steve Bull in a West Midlands accent.

Worse when smug servers say the name of an Italian dish back to you when you've blatantly said it wrong....no tip for you cunty

Grazie mille

Or the cock at a works dinner who snatches the wine menu and suddenly starts producing fluent fiction about £150 bottles of wine and his vast knowledge of them.

Everybody knows roughly what you are earning mate, it’s unlikely that you have a wine cellar full of vintage Bordeaux in your 3 bedroom house.

Just do what everyone else does skip the house go about halfway up and select the grape you cock.

Incidentally I do smell the wine to see if it is corked. Not once have I ever put it back. Swirl the glass, smell and then nod of approval.

^^^ I wouldn’t even know what ‘off’ wine was tbh.

Some cunt could have dipped their balls in it and chugged a wank deposit and I’d still be nodding appreciably.

Some joke about that being the only taste you like in wine.........followed by Cavey being predictable by saying it's turgid or colostomy or some other grammar fail.......