Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

I’d be turning tables upside down, being served that pish

Just been to Numero 10

Scallops starter (nae bad)

Venison Loin with Stovie Mash (Not real Stovies/not in my league) the Venison was up there with the best meat I’ve ever had - brilliant

Washed down with pints of T

calm down Michael min

• 3 weeks later...

I was actually in last week, it was some sort of Asian place after that and was horrendously overpriced we’re talking £6.70 a pint or some shit.

Noticed it had changed hands and went in for a look thought it was alright, decent menu normal prices and were punting the bar as a sports bar with Sky, BT sports. Actually thought it was decent.

I was the only person in on a Saturday afternoon though and it burnt down down af 2am in the morning which maybe tells it’s own story.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Here's how it works Grays. I will get pissed off at myself at wasting my time dealing with mutants. I will get a small temporary ban which the mods think will have the effect of cooling me down but instead turns my ire towards them, my hatred of authority, the abuse of power, injustice and ignorance being much more real than my distaste for stupid fucks, of which there are too many in the real world but easily avoidable unlike on a forum. Then when I start calling out the mods for any and every disingenuous or stupid thing that they post, then I'm toast. Six months tops. Same pattern every time. I will get sick o it (the mutants) before finding another outlet and the same cycle repeats.

W

O

W

• Downvote 2
2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Here's how it works Grays. I will get pissed off at myself at wasting my time dealing with mutants. I will get a small temporary ban which the mods think will have the effect of cooling me down but instead turns my ire towards them, my hatred of authority, the abuse of power, injustice and ignorance being much more real than my distaste for stupid fucks, of which there are too many in the real world but easily avoidable unlike on a forum. Then when I start calling out the mods for any and every disingenuous or stupid thing that they post, then I'm toast. Six months tops. Same pattern every time. I will get sick o it (the mutants) before finding another outlet and the same cycle repeats.

Think you take the internet a bit too seriously rocket ?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1