The Ant And Dec Thread

Sooper-hanz

Has to be said you've got to be pretty pickled, not to mention minted, to not see that fucking up a massive sponsorship deal with a car manufacturer as well as pissing off your sole employer in the key Saturday night ratings war might just not be such a good idea.

But then imagine Dec watching the car crash sober (no pun intended). Boy will be skint with nae liver in 5 years tops. Bet he's a chronic gambler as well. Has that look about him. Bit like Tiger Woods. Looksh atsh me yoush cuntsh I don't givesh a shitesh. And then the cheques start bouncing...

Has to be said you've got to be pretty pickled, not to mention minted, to not see that fucking up a massive sponsorship deal with a car manufacturer as well as pissing off your sole employer in the key Saturday night ratings war might just not be such a good idea.

But then imagine Dec watching the car crash sober (no pun intended). Boy will be skint with nae liver in 5 years tops. Bet he's a chronic gambler as well. Has that look about him. Bit like Tiger Woods. Looksh atsh me yoush cuntsh I don't givesh a shitesh. And then the cheques start bouncing...

What's Sean Connery got to do with any of this?

• Upvote 1

cunt looked oan a comedoon gittin oot the motor, mibbe a few vallies tae tak the pain awa. interstin tae see how the cunt gits oan next week wi the court case. nuhin been said aboot ez maw sneakin oot the back seat efter the prang, sleekit as fuck. she shid nae hiv let him drive if the cunts oan the bevvy. ehm stertin hinkin the cunts oan the gear n hidin it fae every cunt like George Michael, rest in peace, george