Sevco Thread

No sure if true but seemingly lyin jack to be put out on loan!! His missus has been tellin folk aboot it. ?? fkn beautiful if true. Dundee ushited would be the place for him....

A hun told me at the end of June there was a chance he was going back to us as we'd enquired.. I said there was no fucking chance that was true.

No way could Jack come back to AFC under any circumstances now. He'll remember what happened when Foster came back and he had only been on loan to the cunts. He tapped the hun badge on his strip several times whilst making a fist gesture to the orc hoardes when he played against us. He could never come back here even he's not that thick to think otherwise.

Jack coming back lol.

Would there be ANYONE in our support that could/would accept that?

No matter how desperate we are for midfielders.

Great rumour though.

He’d have to score a winner in every game against the Huns, crock Brown, lift the cups AND (MT™️) fuck Amy McDonald up the arse in front of Ricky Foster with Shay Logan filming, to even come close to being accepted back

• Upvote 5

Hed have to score a winner in every game against the Huns, crock Brown, lift the cups AND (MT) fuck Amy McDonald up the arse in front of Ricky Foster with Shay Logan filming, to even come close to being accepted back

Redemption is possible for players who sign for Rangers.

However, there is no redemption for Aberdonian Hun supporters. They are a true sub class.

For years he expected us to all turn up and support the team, but he wasn't willing to do that himself. Fucking rat.

• Upvote 5

McInnes would take Jack back in a heartbeat, time you lot got real. He’d probably do so at the expense of a striker.

No fucking way he would. Jack would get pelters every match from his OWN fans. He's burned his bridges. There is no way back for jack. Little fucking hun snake. It will be sweet if he gets punted to some shitey club like Killie.

McInnes obviously really liked Jack as a player. I just wonder if he's still such a fan after the 'he's told me he's not going to Rangers' thing (although I'm aware some people think McInnes knew he was going but didn't want it to be a distraction for the cup final) and also since he stripped him of the armband for the last game of the season.

No fucking way he would. Jack would get pelters every match from his OWN fans. He's burned his bridges. There is no way back for jack. Little fucking hun snake. It will be sweet if he gets punted to some shitey club like Killie.

I agree. McInnes still loves him though, I’m not on about fans.