Worth A Look?

50 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Bigger beach, bigger harbour, bigger stadium, bigger shopping centres, training centre that's in the same country as the stadium you play in

What's not to like?

True got the Big Dipper at the beachfront amusements

no brainer really?

am gobsmacked that they only have a 17000 seater stadium 

• 2 months later...

What’s happened to Karamoko Dembele at Celtic? The guy that made debut for 21s at ridiculous age. See he’s out of contract in summer. Assume he’s going to be the next Islam Feruz and will end up at a European super house and never make it. Maybe coming to a club like Aberdeen and actually playing would benefit him short term even if it was on less money. I know it will never happen but obviously with Brown part of the setup now who knows who he would like to take from Celtic? 

9 minutes ago, slippers said:

What’s happened to Karamoko Dembele at Celtic? The guy that made debut for 21s at ridiculous age. See he’s out of contract in summer. Assume he’s going to be the next Islam Feruz and will end up at a European super house and never make it. Maybe coming to a club like Aberdeen and actually playing would benefit him short term even if it was on less money. I know it will never happen but obviously with Brown part of the setup now who knows who he would like to take from Celtic? 

I think he only grew to about 3ft 6" which has stunted his development 

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, slippers said:

It's his lesser known brother at Peterborough who has flourished and looks like going for multi-millions in the summer

Karamoko always looked to be too small to ever make it to the top level of football. I know that Billy Gilmour isn't that much bigger, but he really is an elite talent. I don't believe Dembele is.

8 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Kickback linking us with him. Great technique and passing. Poor work rate I hear. Tait at Raith the better prospect I'm told. 

Yep, Dylan Tait (only 19) is another that seems to be getting a lot of attention. He'd cost a fee as he's under contract until 2024.

Hendry is out of contract and wouldn't cost any compensation. Apparently he's a big Hibs fan and Jack Ross is interested in him.

2 hours ago, BonnieDon said:

Yep, Dylan Tait (only 19) is another that seems to be getting a lot of attention. He'd cost a fee as he's under contract until 2024.

Hendry is out of contract and wouldn't cost any compensation. Apparently he's a big Hibs fan and Jack Ross is interested in him.

Just assumed he was a weegie since he came from Celtic but yeah, Edinburgh born. A Hibs fan? I'm out. He is meant to be a decent baller though. I'm sure one of Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen or Utd will take a punt on him since no fee. Would say Hibs are top heavy with MFs already though. Not sure they'd be in for him. More likely Hearts just cos we need a rebuild, again, and need to get our age down. We also have zero creativity. I'd worry he's a talented luxury player though. I like McGregor at Inverness too. But in contract til 2022.

38 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

He can't play like that every week surely or he wouldn't be at Livingston? 

He was excellent yesterday though 

Think he'd be a better option off the bench than the likes of Main was. May not be first choice but a versatile option in the squad as he can play on the wing too

Just now, Donmacca said:

Think he'd be a better option off the bench than the likes of Main was. May not be first choice but a versatile option in the squad as he can play on the wing too

If he played like that every week he'd be first choice here. Gave our entire back four a hard time single handedly.  One of the best striker performances I've seen against us for ages. 

He was struggling to get anything more than a place on the bench earlier in the season. And is the wrong side of 30 now.....I thought he was a youngish loon. According to wiki, there was an option for a further year's contract at Livi. Presumably he wants to find a club back south if they've said he won't be there next year.

It's a no from me

11 hours ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Zak Rudden seems be scoring a few at the moment for Partick, could he be the next nisbet? Could be worth a punt as a 4th choice if he keeps it up. 

Thread on Kickback about him. From a big Hearts family, but Zak himself is a Hibs fan. Was with Rangers and Gerrard liked him. But let go due to injury. Rebuilding his career. Rangers may have a buy back.